"I'm not one to let my guard down...but she." he paused, "she weakened me. We spent more and more time together, and soon I was completely captivated. Anything she'd ask I would do without hesitation. It was like she had me under a trance or something...looking back, I would never let myself get like that now. Not with anyone."

"I thought she was mine, only mine...but I was wrong. Ezra his name was. He..." Dominic took a deep breath, "...he was my best friend."

Was? Was his best friend.

"Ezra and I grew up together. He was like a brother to me, we were a team. He was the one person other than Celeste, who I felt close to. Nothing could ever tear apart our bond...nothing until her. He was completely in love with her...and so was I. Everytime she wasn't with me she was with him, and everytime she wasn't with him she was with me.It was a while until we started to catch onto what was happening. The day I found him...holding her in his arms...I lost my mind."

"I was so angry that she wasn't just mine...that she was his too. I couldn't handle the fact that he loved her more than I could. She had me wrapped so tightly around her fucking finger that I couldnt even be mad at her. I was mad at him, and he was mad at me. Looking back it was never his fault...he didn't know about us. She convinced me everyday to become more and more angry with him. She even told me in order to prove my love to her I'd have to drop him as a friend, And for her...I'd do anything. Ezra and I became enemies. Being with both me and him was all part of her fucking plan. She purposely wanted to tear us apart....getting close to us was just the start of her scheme."

The sorrowful look in his eyes, turned to anger as his voice stiffened, and he clenched his fists, practically squeezing apart the cigarette that burned out between his fingers.

"I was so fucking stupid...so stupid for letting her do that to me. I dont get close with anyone...but she was the exception. She caused Me and Ezra to grow apart. We argued over her as she sat and watched like it was the main event of a rumble. I was so blind to her."

Dominc fumed with anger, clenching the cigarette to his lips and swallowing a big gulp of smoke. The tension released from his face as he slowly blew the cloud out his mouth, and into the dark night. He cleared his throat and held down the cigarette.

" One day I finally came to my senses and realized how stupid this all was. I wasn't gonna let a fucking girl tear me apart from my best friend..but it was too late. He was completely mesmerized by her, and pushed me away every time I tried to talk to him. That's when I realized something was off...he and I told her everything about the Rouges. Together, we both made her mind stronger than ours. When she had enough info that's when it happened...the incident."

I looked up at him as he peered down the balcony into the dark night. I knew he was afraid to look up at me. Afraid he'd see her in me.

"Ezra took Verena out to his favorite spot in the woods. It was a waterfall. I always told him it was girly of him to love a waterfall so much, but he was always mesmerized by its beauty, and couldn't keep away from it. Taking someone to the waterfall was very important to him...she was very important to him. Of course I was angry he took her there...I couldn't stop thinking about her. How she chose him over me. It didn't matter though because that day is when it all changed...when her true identity showed."

" As soon as Ezra arrived at the falls, hundreds of Detra troopers suddenly surrounded him and Verena. He was trapped. Ezra screamed for help, when I, who was curiously wondering the woods, heard his cry and ran to them as quickly as I could. Though I was angry with him...I would still do anything to help him. As I arrived at the falls, hundreds of Detra troopers flooded the area. The waterfall was such a secret, hidden place...I couldn't figure out how the troops found it...found us. That's when it hit me...it was her." His voice stiffened , as the anger in his eyes resurfaced.