➳ 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

"What?" the dealer feigned innocence.

"Don't act stupid. I saw you following her to the bathroom."

BamBam's eyes widened incredulously. "You, what?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I didn't do anything."

"Your girlfriend doesn't seem to be the kind of person who would want to repeat this again. And I'm guessing she also wouldn't have left if she had Kai talking. You did something to her."

There was a long silence where his two friends kept looking at him, so he had no choice but to tell the truth.

"I gave her a hickey."

They both huffed in annoyance, on the edge of slapping him.

"That son of a bitch kept kissing her neck, I had to something!"

"No, you didn't!" BamBam scolded. "Jungkook, you want this plan to go down the drain? Yoongi won't pay her if she doesn't get the information he wants."

"I know that... I just-"

"Lisa had to do something similar when you guys started dating," Namjoon said. "Why are you acting like this now? Where's the professional dealer we know who never gets distracted and can hold his emotions?"

Jungkook sighed, his head falling back. He didn't know.

BamBam was incapable of keeping up with the argument once he saw his friend's features. The answer was so obvious.

But there was no way they could be together even when she completed the job. Jungkook was a fugitive, and Jieun hated drug dealers. He had to let her go somehow.

"Forget that... let's go home."

🄳🄸🅁🅃🅈 😈
😈 🄼🄸🄽🄳🅂

∘ ♡ ༉ ∘

"Are you sure you're not sick?"

Jieun looked up and found Taehyung standing next to her table in the cafeteria.

She smiled, lowering her phone down. "Hey."