Vol.4 part, 1: The Next Step Is Always The Hardest.

Start from the beginning

Watts:*Scoffs "What about the girl? Seems to me like this is Cinder's problem, not ours."

Cinder slams her fist into the table in anger as Watts smile at her and Sanji, making the demon growl and put his hand on Yamato's handle, Salem raises her hand stopping the three.

Salem: "That's enough. Tyrian?"

Tyrian: "Yes, my lady?

Salem: "Spring can wait. Find the girl that did this to Cinder..."

Making the man giggle and clap his hands in joy.

Salem: "...And bring her to me."

Freezing, Tyrian groans and pouts for a moment, then shrugs and back at Salem.

Salem: "Because of your efforts, Beacon has fallen... and Haven will be next."

She says, before dismissing her subordinates as they stand, Tyrian snickers at Cinder while pointing at his left eye.

Tyrian:*Cackling* "Eye for an eye..."

His laughing quickly increasing in volume and turns into an uncontrollable fit of laughter as Cinder looks away and grits her teeth.

Timeskip.
Anima forests.

Bursting out the foliage, (Y/n) fires Blue Rose at a Petra Gigas' aiming for the Giest in the center, rolling back and sliding to his feet (Y/n) throws his cloak off, cracking his neck as he stares down another Petra Gigas' emerging from the trees that stomp towards him.

(Y/n): "Let's dance!"

Taking an unarmed stance as both Petra Gigas' bring their levitating limbs down on the young man jumps over the boulder, letting it slam into the ground he stood (Y/n) fires Blue Rose at the Giest, being blocked by it's other floating limb.

While the other Petra Gigas' throws it's arm at (Y/n), flipping onto the boulder and using it as foothold to leap at the first Petra Gigas', smashing through it's arm and landing next to the Giest's face, (Y/n) grins at the ghostly Grimm and grabs it by it's mask, ripping the Giest from the stone crushing it inside his demonic hand.

Teleporting above the second Petra Gigas' (Y/n) splits it's main body, dashing to fast for the Grimm to track, he appears in front of the Giest and kicks it's face out of it's body as the rock explodes into pieces of rubble and dust while the Giest floats away shaking it's head, the Grimm notices a the pile of rubble left from the first Petra Gigas', the Giest levitates as fast as it can towards the boulders.

The Giest closes in on it's target, (Y/n) appears in front of the Giest pointing Blue Rose point blank at it's mask.

(Y/n): "I don't think so!"

Pulling the trigger, (Y/n) blasts the Giest into complete oblivion, spinning his revolver back into it's holster while he admires his handy work.

(Y/n):*Exhale* "Man! I feel in top shape now."

Jack: 'Yeah, it also looks like you've gotten a bit faster as well.'

(Y/n): "Let's go tell that Mayor, that we've dealt with his problem."

Timeskip, (Y/n) POV.
Village in Anima

Mayor: "Thank you so much, young man. Those Giest have been troubling our village for some time."

Me: "I'm just doing my job, pops. Sorry, I couldn't find the third Giest."

Shaking his hand, I scratch the back of my head.

Mayor: "That is fine, young man. A group of Huntsmen and Huntresses arrived shortly after you departed, like you they were traveling from Vale to Mistral. They seemed quite capable, perhaps you know them?"