I frowned looking away watching Naruto closely. My byakugan was still activated and I had gotten into my stance ready for him.

"Come Naruto. I know this isn't enough to finish you off." I said watching him.

"Dammit." He said angrily struggling to get up.

"Naruto." I heard Hinata mumble worried.

"That was fast. Whats wrong have you gotten weak?" I taunted. I knew this was the only way he'd be able to get up again.

"Dont count me out just yet Neji." He mumbled standing. He was breathing heavily in pain.

"Come on Naruto. Let's see you conjure up some chakra after I blocked your chakra points." I said frowning.

"What? How can he?" I heard kiba mumble to the others.

"I don't know how but for some reason he was able to conjure up some chakra after Neji had blocked his chakra network." Shikamaru explained. I could feel the confusion from them. I was also able to feel the eyes of a certain person burning into the back of my skull.

I watched Naruto close his eyes and concentrate. But for some reason it wasn't working this time. Maybe it had something to do with it not being a match.

"Naruto I don't think you'll be able to. You won't beat me today." I said relaxing. I started to walk over to him to make him relax.

"Dammit why isnt it working." He said frustrated. I chuckled as I got over to him.

"Its not a real match Naruto. You won't be able to." I said relaxing him.

"That doesn't count as a win Neji." He argued. I shook my head.

"Its a draw how about that?" I reasoned. I knew I wouldn't be able to defeat Naruto if he brought out that menacing chakra.

"Sounds fair." He mumbled crossing his arms. It was noon by the time we were done.

"You guys want to get some ramen?" He asked excitedly. I glanced up to the group to see them nod.

When we started walking I felt Shikamaru tap my shoulder. He gave me a serious stare. That alone gave me the information I needed.

I needed to watch Masato. While he watched him from afar. For some reason other then his kissing me in the forest roughly something felt off with him. Just as with Michigo. I inwardly frowned.

Not again. Please not again.

It seemed like he knew what I was thinking because he whispered to me. "If you can stop it then do it."

"Yeah doesn't matter how." Chouji mumbled quietly from the other side of him. I nodded my head slightly.

We were the last ones to catch up to the rest. I glanced around and Masato was sitting next to Ino and Rintaru. Making me frown slightly. I had hoped no one saw but I caught the eye of Rintaru.

I immediately cursed to myself.

"I want to be alone." I whisper as I passed him. Rintaru nodded slightly understanding. He would keep the others from following.

Sorry Shikamaru but I need some time.

I was down the street when I heard my name being called making me curse again.

"What is it? I said I  wanted some alone time." I snapped as I turned around. Instead of the genin I saw Shizune running. She looked worried. I frowned immediately.

"Its important. LadyTsunade needs you!" She said as she ran up to me.

"Only me?" I asked frowning. She nodded.

"And if you can keep this from the others please." She warned quietly. I nodded understanding. And after that we silently headed to the Hokage's office.

We thankfully got there without any genin noticing. But when we entered all I saw was Ibiki and three Anbu black ops.

"Whats this about?" I said after bowing my respects. She was looking angry.

"Its about Michigo." She said watching me. The others seemed to be studying me closely to.

"We need to ask you a few questions. Could you please come with us?" The anbu black ops asked surrounding me. I nodded. There was nothing I could do against them. Not unless I wanted to be seen as an alibi.

We had secretly gone into the Anbu interrogation room. I was seated in a chair with three surrounding me. The room was dark and the only lights were the lights on the floor.

"Tell us everything you know about Michigo Kagami?" The center one asked calmly. I nodded and began.

"Were going to use a jutsu that enters your subconscious. It allows you to remember the information you forgotten." The one on the right explained afterwards. I simply nodded. I thought everything I said was enough but apparently not.

"Into the past jutsu." The center one casted putting me in a daze. In that state I had relayed every single detail I knew. Even her being the love of my life.

It took until sundown when they had decided they were done with me. The jutsu was off.

"Are you going to do this with everyone else?" I asked curious and worried. They shook there heads.

"We got everything we needed from them." They replied.

"Do they know? Or remember as I should say." I asked. I was worried.

"Rest assured they don't remember. None of them. Thats why we ask you to keep this between us." One of them replied.

"Why let me remember?" I asked frowning.

"Because she's escaped and she's close to you. We want your help in capturing her. Her teammates can't be trusted. I'm sure you got that feeling today." Amother replied. My blood froze they knew what happened last night.

"Rest assured we won't say anything about what happened between you and Masato." The previous one answered reassuringly.

"But that is why you remember this conversation. You're close with two of them. We want you to keep an eye on Masato and Rintaru. They don't seem to want to leave your side. We'll keep watch on you from afar." The center one said as he lead the way out.

"Alright understood." I whispered nodding. I had finally left and headed out. I was headed for the dango shop. I was hungry. After all it was sundown. "I wonder what the others have been doing?"

"Nothing much." Shikamaru's voice came up from behind me. It didn't startle me one bit as I knew a few of them were following.

"Where were you Neji?" Ino demanded. "We looked all over for you." She was mad.

"Its none of your business." I said coldly. I kept walking. I decided to go straight home. I didnt want to run into anyone else. But right then I remembered something.

"Shikamaru.  Wait a minute." I said turning around. I had caught their attention. Walking up close to them. "Take your own advice Shikamaru."

It was riddled on purpose. Something only he would figure out. He frowned immediately understanding.

"Alright. Will do." He replied. I nodded and turned around. "Going home?"

"Yes I am. I have a feeling I have guests over." I said walking away.

"Want us to come with?" He asked frowning. He was worried and for good reason. There was a bad vibe coming from them. And I couldn't figure out why.

"No its fine. We are in the the Hyuga compound after all." I said as I kept walking. I left them at that and took my leave.