27| happy christmas EVElyn

SOFT KISSES BEING peppered into the crook of my neck is what woke me up on Christmas Eve morning

SOFT KISSES BEING peppered into the crook of my neck is what woke me up on Christmas Eve morning. Butterflies began to swarm through my stomach once again at the feeling of Sebastian's warm lips against my ice cold neck, his extremely comfortable bare chest exceeding warmth throughout the whole night. He is such a sweetheart and he's being really cute, but does he have to wake me up from my beauty sleep? I groan in annoyance at the fact that it's only 8am here, and Sebastian's trying to wake me up for the day, making me slightly hot and bothered. 

"God, don't make that noise Lexi," Sebastian groaned in frustration, although I don't think the frustration is aimed at me. I giggled as a reply, nuzzling my head into the pillow, unintentionally moving my ass backwards. "Lexi, I swear to fucking god," he groaned once again, tightening his hands that are settled on my hips.

"HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVELYN MY BABIES!" Evie suddenly came crashing into our bedroom holding up a bottle of wine with a big cheesy grin on her face. "Evie honey, it's 8am. Why are you drinki- wait! Evie are you drunk?" I asked my best friend with a loud laugh, sitting up in the bed and leaning my back against Sebastian's chest, his fingers dancing along my goose bump infested arms.

"Me? Drunk? Never!" She exclaimed with a slight slur and giggle. I shook my head at her in astonishment. I am not even surprised anymore.

"Evie! Where are you?" I could hear Nicolas from the corridor, his big feet pounding against the wooden flooring. I sighed at the thought of more people invading our private space. As if Sebastian could read my mind, he leant down and kissed my cheek whispering he's got a surprise for me. A smile instantly brightened my face as I took a quick peek up at his handsome face, only to find his ocean blue eyes gazing sleepily down at me.

"Hey lovebirds? Stop fucking with your eyes," Nicolas chuckled as he threw a pillow over at us. Sebastian caught the pillow with ease, hehe that's my football player. He chucked it back at Nicolas who dodged it, resulting in Evie being hit, although being the over dramatic queen she is, she starts to cry like a baby.

"Shit Evelyn, I didn't mean to hurt you," Sebastian says quickly with concern, getting out of bed to see her. Evie's bottom lip juts out into a pout as her eyes begin welling with tears once more. "I'm not mad at you Sebastian! Nic! Why didn't you protect me from the flying snowman!?!" Evie screeches at Nicolas turning around to face his paralyzed self. I burst out laughing at her antics, knowing full well that it's shark week for Evie. Sebastian and I got off the bed and walked past the couple, both of patting Nicolas on the back whispering good luck to him.

We both make our way down the stairs, seeing the grand Christmas tree coming into view. The whole guest house was filled to the top with Christmas decorations in different colours, ranging from red to gold. Under the tree sat about twenty presents for everyone, all wrapped carefully in a shiny red with a mesh gold ribbon. My present for Sebastian being hidden up in our bedroom in my suitcase.