19| "i don't speak french help me!"

"LEXI? HEY, LEXI baby, wake up

"LEXI? HEY, LEXI baby, wake up." I heard a familiar voice say to me gently, placing feather like kisses on my head and neck. I softly groaned in annoyance at the voice that's seemingly waking me up from my sleep, nuzzling my face deeper into my pillow.

"Lexi come on, sweetheart. You have to get up, we're in Paris now." I fluttered my open slowly at the new piece of information that I've just been told, my vision being filled by a curly headed boy with familiar ocean blue eyes staring back into my green ones.

"What?" Sebastian chuckles softly at my confused state, placing a chaste kiss onto my cheek. My cheeks were immediately covered in a rosy colour, making me turn red from embarrassment.

"Alex! Come on! Get your lazy ass out here! We're in Paris bitch!" I could vaguely hear Evie screaming to me as she runs down the stairs of the Kingsley's private jet.

"How did I sleep all the from New York to Paris?" I groggily asked Sebastian, rubbing my tired eyes. I began packing up my stuff as Sebastian began explaining how that indeed happened. I looked up when I was ready to leave, only to see Sebastian's hand outstretched for me to take. I hesitantly took his hand with my own, he immediately intertwined our fingers together, merging in one.

Look out Paris. The core four have arrived.

•••

Our car pulled up to a very lavish and traditional mansion. Vines decorated the front of the house making it look as if it's something out of a fairytale. In the middle of the driveway stood a fountain in the shape of a woman who I'm guessing is some sort of Greek goddess. On the sides of the mansion, you can very vaguely see the back garden which is filled with beautiful flowers of all kinds, a cute glass gazebo, and big trees. Sebastian has told me all about the mansion we will be staying in for the Christmas holidays throughout the car ride here. It's his grandparents guest house for when their family comes to visit. He said that his grandparents house is the one standing opposite ours, although it has a lot more ground.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Sebastian grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the car that I realise has just stopped. He lets go of my hand as he and Nicolas venture to the back of the car to carry our suitcases and bags. I'm stuck in a trance as I look at the French beauty in front of me. The structure of the place leaves me in awe as I continue to stare ahead.

"My grandparents are having a 'welcome to France' dinner at about seven, so we should probably start to unpack and get ready?" I hear Sebastian say from behind me. I turn around to see him and Nicolas begin walking towards the couple of steps that lead into this immaculate castle like house. I look around for Evie, only to find her running up the steps to the double doors, immediately pulling them open and sprinting upstairs, claiming she's 'in utter need of a piss'.