14| fight for you

SATURDAY NIGHT ROLLED around a lot faster than I was prepared for

SATURDAY NIGHT ROLLED around a lot faster than I was prepared for. I mean, watching Sebastian participate in some illegal fighting competition to win money, and could possibly get seriously injured? Not exactly my idea of fun, if I'm honest.

What am I supposed to expect? I've never been to an illegal underground fighting competition before! What am I supposed to wear? I don't exactly think that wearing Chanel will make a very good impression on the people down there. I guess I'm going to have to have a look in my 'casual clothes' drawer; there's not many clothes in there if you haven't already guessed.

I finally decided on my black high waisted sports leggings, a vintage baby blue nike sweatshirt, and my Nike Air Force 1's to complete my outfit. I left my long brown hair down, cascading down my back.

This is the most casual I am ever going to get; except for when I wear Sebastian's clothes.

Speaking of the devil spawn himself, after our steamy kiss last night, we both agreed that it was an 'in the moment' kind of thing, and that it was just...a physical attraction. Yes, that's what it was. At least that's what I keep reminding myself anyway. We went straight back to normal after that, I fell asleep on Sebastian's bed and he went to sleep on the couch in his room.

I barley slept that night, wild thoughts about a certain curly haired boy's lips running through my mind as if it were a marathon. I've never been good at figuring out my feelings, especially if they're feelings towards my arch nemesis. I will admit that I catch feelings quickly, even if they're unwanted feelings. But figuring what feelings they are exactly? Now that's a different story.

With that last thought in mind, I stepped out of my bedroom and walked down the stairs. The sight I saw when I entered the living room was very disturbing to say the least. Natalia and Lucas were practically dry humping each other on our family couch.

"I'm very happy that you're getting married and all, but your already pregnant Tals, there's no need to make another right here where everyone else can see." They both jumped apart from each other, embarrassed that I caught them red handed. Natalia was trying to sort out the top of her dress as her cheeks flushed red, whilst Lucas just laughed.

"Sorry you had to see that, baby sis. Nat's hormones have been going fucking crazy ever since she found out she was pregnant. So is it really my fault that I'm that irresistible?" Lucas asked me smugly, pulling Natalia into his arms and kissing the top of her head lovingly.

"Oh god! No wonder you and Sebastian get along so well, you're both arrogant dicks." I scoffed at him while laughing at his frown.

"Shut up, Lex. Where are you going anyway? It's like 11pm." Lucas asked me with a slight waver to his voice, looking at me in confusion. I looked at him for a good 10 seconds trying to think of a quick excuse, before saying that I was having a last minute sleepover at Evie's place.