15| halloweird

IT'S BEEN ONE fucking long month since my fight

IT'S BEEN ONE fucking long month since my fight. It's now the weekend of Halloween and as always, there's a party at Jason Reed's penthouse that the whole school attends.

I've never been a big fan of Halloween. I simply find it a pointless holiday. I mean, a lot of the holidays that we get around the world are to do with different religions celebrating the way that they live their lives, but Halloween? I have no fucking idea why it even exists. Seriously, you attempt to dress up scary or slutty, you go knocking on strangers doors for sweets, and you watch horror films.

Nicolas is currently sitting on the couch in my living room next to me playing Call of Duty, as I'm trapped in my thoughts swirling in my mind restlessly.

Alexandra fucking Black.

She confuses the fuck out of me and I don't know what to do. That kiss we had in the kitchen? Fuck me it was hot. My feeling and thoughts are all over the fucking place so I don't even know what's going on with me. All I know, is that I'm suddenly finding Alexandra very attractive. More then usual.

The way her long brown hair falls effortlessly down her back makes me want to hold her in my arms as I stroke her hair. The way her cheeks flood with red as I compliment her, or stand close to her, or even touch her, makes me want to pinch her cheeks because she's too damn fucking cute. The way her gorgeous bright green eyes light up every time she speaks about something she's passionate about, or when she's having fun, makes me get lost in those damn beautiful eyes and I never want to be found. And the way her lips, god those lips, the way they felt pressed against mine as we kissed each other with so much passion, makes me want to kiss her senseless until she begs me to stop. And don't even get me started on her amazing body. She's so fucking beautiful and I hate that she doesn't even know.

She acts as if she knows that she's beautiful, but I know Alexandra Black. She doesn't believe in any of the fucking compliments people give her, curtesy of Jackson the jackass.

The things he said to her that day in gym made me want to kill him with my bare hands. Sure I get into a lot of fights, but I've never wanted to kill someone that bad before. The look on her face physically hurt me. I never want to see that look on her face ever again, even if it's the last thing I do.

When she first began going out with Jackson Collins, I didn't give a flying fuck. I was of course protective of her since she's still one of my best friends, even if we are 'arch enemies'. But, after about a month of going out, she started becoming more depressed, more snappy, less Alexandra. It broke Evelyn seeing her best friend-sister-like that, and she did everything in her power to make Alexandra happier. I don't exactly know about what happened between Alexandra and Jackson, but all I know is that he cheated on her, a lot. He's such a fucking dick and I hate him for what he did to her.

"What are you thinking about, man?" Nicolas asks from beside me.

"When did you realise that you started feeling...something...for Evelyn?" I asked him slowly, not entirely sure of how to approach this conversation. He looked at me in amusement, the corners of his lips quirking up into a smug smirk.