08| you aren't the only one with news, baby sister

SUNDAY MORNING QUICKLY rolled around, as Evie and I spent the entirety of Saturday, shopping for new clothes that we really don't need but we really want

I woke up to the sun shining through my curtains, as I sat up in my bed, doing my morning stretch, as I rubbed my eyes away from their tired state. I opened my eyes, only to see a very tall figure, with particular beautiful ocean blue eyes, looking back at me.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" I whisper yelled at Sebastian, clutching my heart in fright, since he scared the shit out of me.

"Lucas told me to come over. Evie and Nic are also downstairs waiting for your lazy ass to get up. So, I decided to surprise my girlfriend." He smirked at me.

"Okay. What's the real reason you came up here, alone?" I asked him shortly, cutting straight to the chase.

"Well I've decided to not let you give me the 2 million dollars. I'm going to keep fighting until I get the money, by I really appreciate the offer." He said quietly to me, avoiding eye contact, as he walked over to my bed and sat down next to me.

"What? Sebastian! Are you insane? You're going to get yourself killed! It's not a problem giving you the money, really."

"Lexi. I just-I can't."

"Why not?"

"It's sort of like a-a pride thing, I guess."

"Okay. But if you change your mind, just let me know, promise?"

"Promise."

"Well then, now that this whole situation is settled, I guess. Can you please go and wait downstairs like our other friends?" I asked him, laughing.

"Come on, Lexi. You wanna do a strip tease for me, baby?" He smirked at me, wiggling his eyebrows.

Instead of answering him, I shoved him out of my bedroom, quickly shutting my door and locking it, just in case.

I headed towards my en suite bathroom to do my morning routine, before heading over towards my walk in closet, and picked out a nice outfit.

My outfit consisted of a mini leopard print skirt, tied with a Gucci belt, along with an oversized white jumper, with my black block heels.

I walked down the stairs towards the living room, where the rest of my family and friends were sitting. I greeted everyone before I moved to sit down on the couch next to Sebastian. He put his arm around my shoulders, kissing my cheek, taking me by surprise.

"So what's going on here?" I asked my brother.

"Well, now that you're all here I guess it's okay to tell everyone." Natalia spoke up next to him.

"Tell us what? I asked them both slowly.

"You aren't the only one with news, baby sister." Lucas told me with a smile.