25| i wanna know what love is

SEBASTIAN WALKED OVER to me slowly, shock still evident on his perfectly sculpted face

SEBASTIAN WALKED OVER to me slowly, shock still evident on his perfectly sculpted face. His brows were slightly furrowed in confusion and his eyes were swirling with hesitance and nervousness. He sat down next to me, eyes boring into each other's.

"Jackson cheated on me multiple times with different girls, but Vanessa was one of the main girls. At the time I didn't know, at least I think I didn't. One night, we got close to having...sex, and all of a sudden I just panicked," I looked at him and saw that his jaw and fists were clenched out of anger and frustration.

"He didn't stop until I managed to finally push him off of me, and to say he was mad is an understatement," a few tears slipped down my face as I laughed humourlessly.

"I apologised profusely to him, claiming that I just wasn't ready to give him my innocence just yet, and I thank god every day that I didn't," I breathed a sigh of relief whilst I looked up to the ceiling to try and control my tears.

"He hit me. Multiple times. So bad that I couldn't even stand up. He broke me, Sebby. You're the only boy that I have ever loved since and I don't know what I would do if you ever left me. The only other people that know are Evie, Lucas, and Natalia. I'm sorry I didn't tell y-" he cut off my rambling when he leaned in towards me and smashed his lips onto mine.

Fucking hell, I missed him so much.

It's been 24 hours since I last felt his luscious lips upon mine. It's really fucking scaring me that I've missed him so much and it's literally been a day, but fucking obsessive if you ask me.

"Fuck baby, I could kill him for doing that to you - no I want to, need to kill him for doing that to you," he explained to me with wide eyes, his hands cupping both of my cheeks as tears ran down them like the river Nile.

"Sebastian no, you will not do anything to him because you could get seriously hurt, and you're in enough trouble as it is!" I scolded him quickly, looking him dead in the eye to make him realise that I'm serious. He rolled his eyes in annoyance, clenching his jaw.

"I can't believe he layed his hands on you, the sick fucking bastard," he muttered under his breath, shaking his head in the process. "I'm sorry for lashing out on you Lexi, I really didn't mean to take my anger out on you. I was just stressed, and I know that it's not an excuse for my actions, but I didn't know what else to do. But, thank you for telling me about him, I can't imagine how hard it must've been for you," he told me sincerely, lacing our fingers together, moulding perfectly into one. He leaned slightly forward and placed a small and delicate kiss on my cheek.

"It's okay really. I guess I would've acted the same if you were keeping something this big from me," I sighed gently while squeezing his hand for reassurance.

It got slightly awkward after our little conversation about Jackson. Neither of us knowing how to start talking about our next issue at hand; the fact that I straight up told Sebastian Kingsley that I love him.

"I don't know...how to love Lexi," Sebastian whispered, barley audible. My green eyes snapped up to his blue ones, slightly glistening with unshed tears.

"My family, they don't have the type of love that yours do. Me, my siblings, and my mom, we each love each other very much. But my parents? I don't think they even like each other. I've never been taught about love," one tiny lone tear slid down his cheek as a frown became present on his face.

"What about the stuff you said in English class? About Romeo and Juliet? And their undeniable love?" I asked him quietly, confusion clear in my voice.

"It was just a guess. I'm pretty smart you know?" He jokingly said to me with a slight chuckle escaping my lips. "So you love me, huh?" He asked me with a small smile.

"Yeah, I do," I whispered to him quietly, avoiding eye contact like the plague.

"I want to know how to love Lexi. Can you teach me?" He asked me hesitantly. A grim began to take place on my lips as I leaped into his arms.

"Of course I can teach you, Sebastian," I gushed at him with a wide smile, kissing him directly on the lips.

"Does this mean you'll be my girl again?" He asked me against my lips.

"I was never your girl Sebastian, and if that's your way of asking me to be; then you can fuck right off," I told him with a smirk as I got off the sofa and strutted back up the stairs, I turned my head around to see him looking stunned at me with a pout formed onto his lips. I giggled to myself and went towards the guest room.

What can I say? Paybacks a bitch.

I am Alexandra Black, so he better think of some creative way of asking me to be "his girl". Until then, we wait.

 Until then, we wait

hi

hi. i'm sorry? it's kinda late, and kinda short, but it is what it is.

let me know what you guys think even though it's shit.

remember to vote and comment my loves🥺 orrr save your favourite moments to your memories!

status: unedited

- Addy :)