26| happy christmas eve eve

If you get notifications of previous chapters being updated today and in the next few days, I'm only adding in another banner of the outfits etc. And possibly creating new aesthetics for all my books.

Happy reading!

"SO DID YOU tell her that you love her?" Sofia came crashing into my bedroom in her signature sweatpants and a hoodie with an unbelievable messy bun

"SO DID YOU tell her that you love her?" Sofia came crashing into my bedroom in her signature sweatpants and a hoodie with an unbelievable messy bun. Thank fuck Alexandra is in Evelyn and Nicolas's room.

"Sof! Will you shut up she could here you!" I exclaimed quietly to her as I grabbed her arm gently and sat her next to me on the bed.

"So you didn't tell her?" She pouted at me with a long sigh. "No I didn't tell her okay? But, she did tell me that she loves me," I told her with a small smile dancing on my face as I think back to three hours ago.

"So tell me Sebastian, why didn't you say it back?!?" Sofia shouted at me whilst whacking my arm in the process, which ended up with me on the floor groaning in pain. I looked up at Sofia who was now sat up and looking at me with a victorious smirk.

"I don't want to end up like mom and dad okay?" I sighed disappointedly as I got up off the floor and lied down on the bed with my face in my hands. "I honestly don't know what goes through your mind sometimes Sebby boy," she muttered out whilst shaking her head at me with a chuckle. I raised one of my eyebrows in question to what she said and she sighed in annoyance.

"Mom and dad are a completely different story and you know that, so what's the real reason?"

Shit. I can't tell her that it's my ex drug dealer waiting me to pay back two fucking million dollars because I was a stupid fucking kid who couldn't control his anger, oh and on top of that he's out to hurt the people that I love specifically Alexandra.

"Don't worry about it Sofia, I just need to think of a way to ask her to be my girlfriend," I looked up at her with hopeful eyes.

"Girlfriend?!?" she screamed out excitedly while she began bouncing up and down on the bed with a big ass grin on her little baby face.

"Okay so. Mom told me this morning that the debutante ball is next month, and of course she's going to need a date, and you Sebastian Kingsley need to be that date! Oh! You could ask her Christmas morning when we're all opening our presents! Now we just need to think of a way..."

•••

"AGGHHH!" I heard Alexandra and Evelyn scream from upstairs as Nic and I legged it ups the grand staircase where we could hear the girls screaming. On our way we both grabbed something to defend ourselves with, I picked up an old tennis racket that used to be my grandfathers and Nic, well he picked up a broom.

We both burst through the bedroom door trying to find the source that was causing pain to our girls, only to see them jumping on the bed and screaming so loud. We must have looked absolutely fucking ridiculous.

"What the fuck is going on, are you two okay?" Nicolas asked them both rushing over to Evelyn.

"It's twins!" Alexandra screamed in my face, jumping up and down. I immediately looked down to her stomach in confusion. I felt a slap on the back of my head making me look back to her beautiful face that had unshed tears of joy in her eyes.

"Not me you fucking imbecile! Lucas and Natalia!" she laughed at me while shaking her phone in front of my face, showing a slightly blurry Lucas and Natalia both crying in happiness at the news.

"Oh my god, congratulations guys, I'm so happy for you!" I told them both with a huge smile on my face. They nodded back and said their thanks.

A while later, the four of us were sat in the living room downstairs watching a Christmas film that is absolutely shit. I was sat on the sofa along with a sleeping Lexi who was curled up into my side, hugging me tightly.

"Sebastian?" I hear a small voice call me quietly from the other sofa. I look over to see Nicolas sleeping with a bit of drool hanging out of his mouth, and a barley awake Evelyn looking straight at me.

"Promise me you'll look after her? After all the shit she's been through, I want her to be really happy, can you promise me that?" She mutters out quietly with a single tear rolling down her cheek as she looks at Alexandra.

"I promise Evelyn. I would never hurt her, I love her." I whispered to her quietly hoping that Alexandra wouldn't hear.  

"Well obviously, even a blind person could see that you fucking idiot," she giggled at me as I laughed along with her, a slight redness coating my cheeks as I looked down at my hopefully soon to be girlfriend. I leant my head down slightly, her strawberry shampoo invading my senses willingly, and I placed a delicate kiss on the top of her head, relishing in the sweet moment.

It's Christmas eve tomorrow.

The day where I ask Alexandra to be my girlfriend.

Here is chapter 26! I know that it's really short, but it's a filler, so get ready for next chapter ;)

Status: unedited

Don't forget to vote and comment, and if you haven't already make sure to check out my other books! An update for This Old Town will be coming soon, just stay patient!!!

Thank you so much ily all!

- Addy :)