Catching Up

The bell at Raira Academy rang and students flooded out the gate. Then, I spotted a certain someone and it looks like they spotted me.

"Nee- chan! You came at last!" Mikado exclaimed as he ran into my arms.

"Mika! You've grown so tall. Literally. you're nearly as tall as me." I said in awe of his height.

Has the kid been taking growth hormones or what?

Last time I saw him, he was a midget but then again, he was 11.

Minutes later, a light brunette boy and a girl with glasses joined us.

"MIKADO!!! You never told me your sister was THIS hot!" the brunette said as he tackled Mikado to the floor. As he got up, he turned to me and took my hand. "Enchanté Madame, Masaomi is the name."

"Listen kid, firstly I'm older than you and secondly, your pick up lines don't work on me. But I got to give you credit for trying." I laughed as Masaomi blushed.

I heard a laugh coming from my right. I turned to see the girl laughing. "Please call me Anri." she bowed and then went quiet.

Wait, Anri Sonohara? The girl Mika has a hopeless crush on? Aww, he stares at her like a lost puppy.

Blackmail is on the way, little brother.

"Anyways, I'll see you guys tomorrow. I'm going sight-seeing with Kaya." Mikado announced to his friends as he pulled my arm and dragged me away.

(Time Skip)

We went all over Ikebukuro and showed me the points of interest. We ate at Russian Sushi and I met Simon who was intimidating to look at but really sweet. He gave me free sushi after all!

We did a fair bit of catching up and finally, we took a rest at the park and we sat down on a bench.

"Nee-chan?"

"Hmm?"

"How exactly did you manage to bruise the left side of your face?"

"I got hit by sign post."

"Honestly, are really that clumsy?"

"No, I got hit. Literally"

"Oh... OH MY GOD! PLEASE TELL IT'S NOT WHO I THINK IT IS?"

"Um... I think the guy's name was Shizuo?"

"Oh no, no, no , you did not pick a fight with the strongest man, Shizuo Heiwajima?"

"That's him?"

"Why? Ugh, you always have a tendency to walk into something the wrong time."

"Rich coming from you, Mr leader- of- the- dollars."

We both accusingly stared at each other until we both burst out laughing and so hard, that tears ran down our faces.

"Ms Ryugamine?" A voice asked behind me. Mikado's face changed into a nervous one.

Curious, I turned to see who it was. Quickly, my face deflated into a disappointed look.

"Oh, it's you.."