Have Romantic Feelings...Me!?

I got discharged out of hospital a week later and my head injury managed to heal but I had to be careful of drastic movements to prevent whiplash. But being like the clumsy fool I was, it was proving to be a challenge.

"I'm going out with Masaomi, Saki and Anrii." Mikado declared as he picked up his jacket on the sofa.

"At least,you're not gonna play tongue hockey with Anrii in the house. Next time, your bedroom is not that far." I snapped back, thinking of the traumatizing scene I witnessed a few days back.

I shuddered at the image.

"Yah! Why are you bringing that up? I thought you wouldn't be back till late. Who knew you would finish early?" Mikado blushed.

"Keke... Who knew you could be so steamy? That event was like saucy scenes in fanfictions that I read." I sniggered, making fun of him was my forte.

"Well, the sexual tension between you and Shizuo is like the steamy scenes before the sex scenes in the fanfictions that you read." Mikado said before he slammed the door.

Wait... What did he just say? I was really confused at his choice of words.

Was there really tension between us?

Girl, don't even deny it... it oozes out like butter. Please, I see him only as a friend. Keep dreaming that....

"You didn't even deny it... You must really like him Nee-chan." Mikado whispered as he slightly opened the door.

"Mika... Just leave, you creep." I uttered quietly to him.

(TimeSkip)

Celty came over as our girl's night out was long overdue. We watched films(still don't know how she can see) and pigged out (well, I did) on junk.

[That was great film]

"I know, that film is forever my favourite. That fact she hates him but realizes she loves him." I sighed.

[The situation sorts describes you and Shizuo's relationship.]

I raised an eyebrow.

Seriously? First Shinra, then Mikado... and now Celty?

[You hated him first, now you're friends and dating will be next. Come on, you obviously have feelings for him.]

"No I don't."

[What about that time he apologized to you?]

"I didn't think he was the apologizing type." I answered back.

[That time when you guys went to the coffee shop and you saw him talking to a girl and you "accidentally" spilled salt in her water?]

"Who knew salt water was a deadly laxative?" I shrugged innocently.

This scenario asking went on for long time; Celty asking; me giving a smartass answer; me realizing Celty may be onto something.

As she was about to leave, she showed me one last message:

[What about that time he nearly kissed you? Mikado told me about that...]

I could not utter a word. I just stood, stunned.

Do I really like Shizuo as more than a friend?

[Just think about it.] Celty typed as she left the apartment.

Do I? Obviously, I must have finally felt something for him then? I nearly kissed him back as if I.... wanted to.

In 3,2,1...

Oh. My. God. I like Shizuo. I like like Shizuo Heiwajima. The man I thought would least likely fall for.

All those I thought my heart was pumping because I was ill but no...

It is because I was attracted to the fool.

Glad to see you opened your eyes and listened to your mind, Kaya.

However, that internal dilemma lasted short as I had to prepare for work.

An uneasy feeling was telling me that something bad was going to happen.

Shit.