Prologue

They say people turn to a new chapter in their life to forget their past or to seek adventure but me... I had to.

Ever since Mum and Dad heard about Mikado, my brother, pulling a massive stunt like starting a gang in Ikebukuro, they sent me to keep an eye on him. I knew he was one of those silent but deadly types- Wait! How rude of me to not introduce myself!

My name is Kaya Ryugamine and I'm 23 years old. Brown hair and eyes. Just the average looking girl- how boring. One thing about me is that I hate asking for help- it makes me look weak. And I'm not weak. Physically,maybe not mentally though.

I'm adopted as my parents died when i was 5. Mikado was soon born but I never spent much time with him as as soon as he started 7th grade. I was off to study medicine- perks of being a genius child.

As soon as I graduated, I find out the little shit gets in some gang warfare...

So now I'm stuck on a train, waiting to get there to meet him and my boss-some underground doctor- and starting a new chapter of my life, to seek a new adventure and maybe find my Prince Charming- Ha!

Not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
This is my first time writing a fanfic and I just watched DRRR! about a week ago and I fell in love with Shizuo as I think he is a very interesting character. then, I realised that they weren't enough Shizuo x Oc Fanfics.... He needs the love.