Chapter 4: Beach

AUGUST'S POV

"then when you come out you'll latch arms with Casey" I hooked my arm with Cass's and we walked down the aisle. The weddin is tamorrow and we just now rehearsin.

"August you walk to damn fast"

"No nigga you just got lil legs nigga" I heard Jacob laugh behind me. She hit my chest with her other hand and scuffed. Salty ass.

We finally made it to the alter and separated. I stood behind trey and clasped my hands together.

"August can you scoot closer to trey for me"

"Any closer imma have my dick o

In his ass" I mumbled it making trey mug me then laugh. This weddin planner gettin on ma damn nerves with her king Trident lookin ass.

"alright now that all the groomsmen and bridesmaids are down. The music will change and Vanessa will finally come down".

"ion know why I'm so nervous and this is just rehearsal!" Egypt patted his back with a laugh. Dice wiped his hands on his pants lettin out a breath.

Vanessa walked down with her brothers since her parents refused to come. Talkin bout they ain't comin because dice ain't Russian. Like if you don't get getcho got damn -

"And then you'll  kiss the bride"

They kissed and we cheered a lil.

"and then from there you guys we'll  walk back down the aisle as husband and wife" they did as told.

"now you guys will link arms like how you came in as you walked toward the aisle". vanessa said she wanted sya to be her maid of honor. But since she can't be she's not havin one.

Egypt walked by himself. Then trey linked arms wit Z, then Jacob and TC, now me and Cassey. When I tell y'all it's 30 people in the weddin... I shit you not.

I dragged ol baby legs down the sand covered aisle. Yeah it's outside. It's hot asf too . If it wasn't windy out in this bitch I'd be meltin like a popsicle. We walked to the tent were the reception gone be at. It felt good asf under hea'.

"August you Really need to stop givin' me a hard time and do as I say. You wouldn't want to ruin your friends wedding". I grabbed a water and took a sip.

"if you wanna suck me up, just ask." I walked away shakin my head. Thirsty bitches need to go head an be bold. Why beat around the Bush when you can tell me you want the dick?

Everybody was doin they own thang till the limo came back, since we finished early. I sat down at a table and hopped on my phone. My instagram scroll was goin good till the pictures stopped loadin.

"fuck this damn foreign WiFi" I opened my gallery and hovered my finger over the "Sya" folder. I opened it and quickly selected all of them.

"come on Aug you gotta move on" I wiped my hand down my face. I have them backed up on the damn cloud shit, so it shouldn't be a problem.

"I can do this!" I pushed the delete button and instantly regretted it.

"watchu doing augster?" I looked up and saw TC sittin in front of me.

Besides Chris, she's my best friend. She's been thea' since I first joined this whole drug life.

"nothin Tia.. I uh. I'm havin some trouble."

"It's Sy ain't it?"

I nodded and took a deep breath.

"It's like s-she's right here. I've been havin that butterfly feelin since we landed hea'. And I always have these thought in the way back of my mind that she's alive a-and I'm-"