Chapter 16: Break It Up

SYA'S POV
3 days later...

"I will fuckin kill you!" I kept punching him till I felt the skin on my knuckles break. Chris took me out to breakfast this morning and gave me some, uh.... Interesting information.

August apparently got a DNA test on cookie. I don't know why but it was like the wrong wire was cut and the bomb went off. I had him drive me to the house, as soon as that car came to a stop, I came in like a bat outta hell.

"Sya no!" Marshall jumped in front of me as I lunged at August. August looked at me scared like hell.

He was bleeding pretty badly. He touched his lip and looked at his hand, his face changed like he was ready to murder.

He kicked Marshall in the back of the leg making him fall. August swung at me but a stepped back. When I stood back up and he got me with a right, dead in the mouth.

"Bitch!" I kept throwing them fuckin hands till finally I slammed his ass in into the coffee table in the living room. That didn't even stop him. He kneed me in the stomach, before he pulled my hair and slung me off him. He went to get on top of me but I kicked him in the chin.

"Dammmnnnn".

BENNY'S POV

I jus' stood back and watched. This shit look like it gone end in some sexual, 50 shades of gray, fetish type shit.

No wait a fuckin minute!

Sy just bit August. Hot damn! Lord have mercy.

AUGUST'S POV

Sya's teeth were sunk inta ma shoulda like she was gonna bite that shit off if she yanked ha head back.

I took the remote that was on the floo' and got ha in the face wit it. She let go and wrapped ha legs around ma neck.

Oh shit.

I punched ha ribs as I found it hard ta breath.

SYA'S POV

I tightened my legs and elbowed him in the nose. I heard a crack and released my legs from his neck. He fell backwards and blood flowed from his face. He rolled to his side holding it in pain.

I raised my foot and stomped his ass right where he had surgery at. I kept aiming for that spot and heard him scream stop. Little ass bitch nigga wanna throw shit dirty, now I'm bout to wreck his shit. He done chose the right one.

Kevin ran in and pulled me away right when I was about to finish his ass.

I couldn't tell who was bleeding the worse. I tried to catch my breath and shook my head.

"Your so fuckin lucky. I might just divorce your ass for this one." I said in between breaths. August looked at me like I had two heads.

"No the hell you not!" Marco helped him up.

"Yes the fuck I will. August.... You cheated on me and you know how I feel about that. Then!... Oh nigga... You got a DNA test on our daughter without telling me? That was a no- no." I limped to the front door as it was holding on by a damn nail.

I went to the garage and got my keys to my other car since the other 3 were at my condo.

"Sya I'll change just... Please don't leave me!" August said following behind me slowly.

"August look at us." He looked horrible and I'm pretty sure I looked just the same or even worse. He cracked me in the head with a damn remote!

He walked towards me but I stepped back.