Chapter 18: Moving On?

SYA'S POV

I woke up to bed in breakfast earlier and it was nice to have that for once. Someone taking care of me. August would've still been sleep, telling me to get off him or tell me to go make him breakfast.

Currently Rakim is sitting against his headboard and I'm straddling him. I know I shouldn't be doing this but it feels right.

"I remember when your ass was flat." He grabbed it and I hit his chest.

"It was not flat. It wasn't as fat as it is now. You weren't complaining back then."

"Ooohhhhh I was. I just kept it to myself."

"Shut up liar." He laughed and held my waist.

"I'm just playing Michelle." I smacked my lips.

"You're annoying." I wiggled a little to get comfortable. "Ooo don't do that." I bit my lip and smiled. I did it again and he smacked my ass hard and I jumped.

"Ow!"

"You shouldn't be grinding up on my dick. Like you trynna fuck something. Ol scary ass." I rolled my eyes and laid on his chest. He rubbed my ass as I closed my eyes. I have to meet the crew at the airport at 5 before I have to go to Texas for some bullshit.

I sat up.

"You gonna drop me off at the airport?" He sat up some more and kissed my lips. It caught me off guard but I played it cool.

"Why?"

"I gotta make a money transfer in Texas." He pouted and faked like he was crying. "Why you gotta leave me?" He said in between cries. "Because I have to." I pulled his hands from his face and put them back on my ass.

"What time you want me to take you?"

"4:30 so I can make it through bag checks before the plane takes off. I'm taking my jet."

"A jet? I got one too. Maybe you can ride it one day." He gave me a seductive look and I laughed. "One day." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You gone help me pack?"

"Only if I get to fold all ya underwear.:

"You're such a perv." I climbed off him and grabbed my stuff.

"We packing now?"

"Mhm".

"It's only 12:04!" He called after me as I headed for his front door. "That gives us more time for us to do other things." He ran out his room slipping on his shoes and ran down the steps and ran to me. He threw me over his shoulder and opened the door. He locked it back. And sped to the elevator.

He kills me.

AUGUST'S POV

My lawya' looked at me wit his hands folded. I signed the dotted line and slid him the papa's.

"Separation August... That's one step closer than divorce."

"I know." He put them in his brief case and shook ma hand.

"I will deliver these to her mailbox as soon as possible." I nodded and he left ma room.

I feel so much betta' now. I do nothin' but fuck up. Maybe I need to be single, so I can focus on more important things like ma business, and ma daughta.

Ma dad brought ha yesterday and she cried every time I tried ta pick ha up. She acted like I was some stranga. It broke ma heart.

Sya needs ta find someone betta'. I ain't shit... Yeah I know. I got an STD check from the clinic hea' and came back positive fa gonorrhea. I'm on ma second day of antibiotics. They said I've had it fa 'bout a month. Good thing, because me and Sya haven't had sex for two. Yes I cheated on her mos' recently.