Chapter 11: One More Drink

AUGUST'S POV

"Okay baby I'll be back around 5." Sya kissed me a couple times befo' she did the same ta cookie.

"If you put the baby yoga in. She'll be outta your hair till she gets tired."

"Okay baybeh I got this." I said, doin it like George Lopez. She laughed while shakin her head at me.

She was takin my dad, travis, and crystal shoppin.

Ion do all that shoppin shit as crazy as it sounds. I own my own clothin store and I don't like ta shop. To be honest I dont know why that is.

"Imma get your somethin while I'm thea'." Travis said talkin on the phone with Myra while headin out the doo'. I think he really like that girl. Bout time he stop throwin his dick in every bitch. He gettin to old fo' that shit.

My dad threw up the piece sign while crystal followed behind him, befo' the do' closed and it got quite.

I picked cookie up from ha high chair lookin at her lil glittery track suit.

"Mommy got ya fresh huh?" I tickled ha lil neck and flipped ha upside down in ma arms.

"Let's go work out, So daddy can have muscle ta keep carryin ya heavy ass." She laughed but I was so serious. She was like a lil sack of potatoes now.

I grabbed one of ma protein shakes from the fridge and headed ta our gym downstairs.

I unrolled one a Sya's yoga mats and sat Alex on it.

"Alright which one you want? Baby fit or little mediation?" She pointed to the baby fit and I slid it into the CD playa. I selected the all play section and it played on the flat screen.

I started up the treadmill so I could watch her so she wouldn't fall or something. Cause lord knows she's clumsy.

I opened ma protein bottle as the treadmill started up. I took a couple sips and swallowed it in disgust

"Oohhh I must a put to much in this time." I sat it in the treadmill cup holder and started the beginning jog.

"Now touch your toes." cookie sat on the ground and did as the lady on the screen did.

I smiled seeing how smart my baybeh is. I can't believe she's two already.

"Now sit up and reach high in the air like your grabbing a cookie." She reached up and mocked the lady.

I held onta the treadmill bars, as I felt a lil light headed all of a sudden and ma mouth got real dry.

What the hell goin on wit me?

I stopped the treadmill and took antha sip of ma protein drink. It's like I couldn't drink enough. I went to the lil mini fridge down here and got a wata. I chugged that down but it felt like I was drinkin sand papa.

I sat them down on the leatha couch and took a deep breath. It felt like I'm havin a damn hangova. I haven't been sleepin much since the sto' has really been busy since the opening; and I've been spendin as much as I can with my family an Crystal while they down hea'. So maybe my body was tellin me ta rest fa a minute?

I looked ova and Cookie was still doin the lil yoga with the video. I felt like I needed to sleep.

"Cookie come take a nap with daddy." She ran to me and I lifted her so she was layin on my chest.

"You sheepy?" She grabbed my nose and kissed her little chin.

"Yes baybeh." I closed me eyes and put a arm around ha ta get comfortable.