Chapter 28: Family

SYA'S POV

"Marley! Genesis! Come pick these toys up!" They ran up the stairs quickly to clean up their play room.

"If you don't pick these up in the next 10 minutes like I told you to an hour ago, imma tear them legs up." They rushed around picking up the toys off the hard wood floors. "Cookie bring those soccer jerseys down so I can wash them."

"Already sent down the laundry shoot!" She yelled from her room.

"Thank you!" I laid across the couch in the living room with my face buried in a throw pillow as soon as I got down the steps.

I've been running around all day with them, getting them ready for their first day of school tomorrow,  and then wedding planning all this morning with Rocky.

Alex will be starting third grade. I wish she would stop growing up so fast and they all would just be my babies forever but I know that can't happen.

I felt licking on my hand and I groaned.

I looked up and saw Adidas wagging her tail with a toy at her feet.

"Go find Chance. I'm tired." She whined and rubbed her head on my hand.

Bullet ol' slutty ass done got pregnant. Hid that shit from me for a few days, she would lay on her stomach all day not really moving. Zeus ass ratted her out, sniffing at her stomach and her ass was about to bust.

Was on the way to drop them back off with Trey and she decided she was gonna have the puppies in the front yard. What a day that was...

Out came two white balls of fur, Chance and Adidas.

Chance came flying in the room biting his tail. Adidas followed him knocking shit over.

"Ugh Rakim needs to bring his ass home!" He went down the street to Rita's to get his hair braided 30 minutes ago. As soon as that door closed the kids started acting a fool.

I put the pillow over my head blocking everything out till I heard keys jiggling in the door. I ran out the living room, and right when he walked in I jumped on him kissing his lips.

"Whoa! Can I get in the door first?" He put his keys on the hook and gave my ass a squeeze.

"No your kids are driving me crazy." I got down locking the door for him. He pulled me by my waist and kissed my forehead. "You need to stop threatening and put then words into action." I know he's not talking. "Coming from you? You be about to get on your knees and beg them for they do the right thing."

"It's cause they're spoiled." He kissed my lips and I gladly kissed back. Kim pulled away but I pulled him back down to me. "I was only gone for 30 minutes." He said against my lips as he laid us on the couch. "I can't miss my husband?" He smiled and nodded.

"Only 5 more days till your officially Mrs. Mayer." I squealed making him laugh. I was marrying the man of my dreams. In the wedding of my dreams. With the children I've been praying for. Everything is perfect. I'm finally happy.

August would come to me in my dreams when the twins were first born. Every time I would try to speak I'd wake up.

He stopped coming once they turned two. He reappeared once, when we adopted our daughter Shiloh . We got her when she was 1 month, right after my hysterectomy, she'll be ten months next week. They found her in a dumpster in Jersey with her birth certificate clipped to her diaper. The moment I saw her my heart damn near stopped.

"Where's my lil mama at?" He asked laying on my chest.

"Upstairs playing with Cookie. She needs to be down for her nap in 20 minutes though." I rubbed through his fresh braids, relaxing as he rubbed his hands up and down my sides.