Chapter 15: August's Secret

Authors note: before we start. I would screen shot the image in the mm so you could zoom in on the pictures to get a better look at the room.... Ooohhhhh one more thing remember J can't talk so he does sign language.... Okay now I'm done... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SYA'S POV

August came home after two weeks of being in the hospital. I haven't spoken to him. I simply nod my head yes or shake my head no when he asks me something.

He'll ask what wrong with me but I have no words for him. Every time I look at him I wanna either cry or kill his ass.

Avery had came and took cookie for a week. I think she sensed the tension and didn't cry to much when I dropped them off at the airport.

Currently I'm sitting at the head of the dinning table with him all the way on the other side looking pitiful. He can't really move to much because the doctors don't want him to strain on the muscle where the surgery happened.

I took a sip of my orange juice and grabbed a piece of bacon from my plate.

"You know August.... I've been home for almost a year now and you still haven't told me this little tiny secret that I know about." I bit a piece off my bacon and looked at him.

He just kept looking at the table. He had bags under his eyes, he looked hungry, and miserable. Oh well.

"Since you won't answer I'll tell you what I know." I smiled as I finished my food. "I know you willingly had sex with TC a few times." He looked up in a weak state of shock. He opened his mouth to speak but I stopped him. "Ah, ah, ah. Don't speak yet." I took a gulp of my juice and put the glass in front of me. "I disobeyed my father for you. I lost one of your children. Saved your life. Killed some people. Had our beautiful daughter on a cold cement floor by myself. Ran through the streets of mexico. And made sure I do my jobs right so the lights stay on in this bitch. And yet..... You manage to fuck my best friend? Do I mean nothing to you?" I stood and finished my orange juice.

He looked at me with guilt.

"ANSWER ME!" I threw the glass on the table and the shards flew on him. "Do you know I nearly killed her how ass for almost- damn near killing you. And you... You could quite possibly be Michelle's real father? You could've told me you fucked her. I wouldn't be as pissed if you told me yourself instead from the bitch you cheated on me with. You must've wanted to fuck her hoe ass." He looked down at his lap.

"You have been all along? Haven't you?" Tears rushed down my face but I quickly wiped them.

"No jus while you was gone. I thought you was dead-" I held my hand up for him to stop speaking. "August if you died... It would take me years before I fucked the next nigga or even thought about it.. I'm talking about decades!" I sat back down in my seat and stared at him.

"I'm sorry baybeh."

"Yeah you a sorry ass nigga. Do you know Chris wants to kill you. Hell! I want to kill you! Did you know this whole time Michelle could possibly be yours?!"

He nodded slowly.

"Wow." I laughed bitterly.

"I can't- nevermind." I have nothing more to say.

J walked in and shook his head.

"Are you ready?" He signed.

"Yeah let me grab my bags." I stood up and walked out not even glancing at August once. This is not the first time he cheated. He fucked one of the maids my dad had running around the house. Taido and AC caught em fuckin in the game room while I had went out with the girls. That was when I first started dating him, till this day neither of them like August. They would always tell me about it but I never believed em. I guess it was true.