Chapter 23: Surprises!

AUGUST'S POV

I sat in the booth on ma phone waitin fo' this Lola bitch ta show up. I'm really jus' trynna smash and pass. So this shouldn't take long.

I heard the clickin of heels and ma God... This girl has these long golden legs and a hour glass shape I'd like to put ma hands all ova. She was a lil snow bunny, but I like ta dip in white chocolate sometimes.

I stood up and gave ha a hug.

She licked ha lips and kissed ma cheek.

I waited fa ha ta sit befo' I did.

"So you're a friend of Monty's huh?" She leaned forward so I could see down ha shirt. She had ha hands unda' the table ta give her mo' room ta lean forward.

"Y-yeah we coo'. Real coo'". She giggled and put ha Elbow's on the table and propped ha head up on ha fingas.

"So tell me about yourself Mr. August." I felt ha foot trail up ma leg real slow.

"I- uh. I own a sto' on Lincoln road-"

"Ooo a business man? My favorite." She flipped ha long blonde hair ova ha shoulda.

"I ordered us some wine befo' you got hea'."

"I see you're trynna loosen me up." She laughed causin me ta chuckle. "Well before it comes. I'm going to use the lady's room very quickly."

I watched ha disappea' ta the back of the restaurant wit'a switch in ha walk. I waited thea' fo' a few minutes and figured this bitch was takin a shit. I drank ma glass and ha's. I was feelin' good and was on ma third glass.

I was scrollin through ma tagged photos on instagram when I felt Lola slid in the both. I locked ma phone and looked up to see this Rocky mufucka smilin' at me.

"What ya doin hea' man?"

"I ain't here to start no drama Bruh Bruh. I'm just trynna make life a little easier for you and my girl." I rolled my eyes.

"What you talm'bout?"

"Let me take Alexandria back to Sya." I laughed.

"I give you props fa that one. But what makes you think imma hand ma daughta ta yo ass? I took full custody with no visitation for a reason I'm-"

"You took her from Sya because you thought I was trynna take your daughter. I wasn't for the second time."

"How I know that?" This nigga is a clown.

"Because she already has a father. Yeah the whole step dad role, I would love that. But nobody can replace you, you're her father. My dad is dead but I knew it was hard for my mother to raise a son. How is it being a man raising a woman? At least let her face time her or something." I rubbed my chin hair in thought.

I couldn't deny he was tellin the truth right now. Plus I'm hardly there to take care of her anyways. Maybe it's the liquor talking.

"How you know where ta find me?" He leaned back and smirked.

"Monty is my God father. Simple as that.". Monty set me up? "Lola is his wife." Oh shit.

I have nothin to say.

Somethin in ma heart told me ta let everythin go. What eva that means. I have a feeling some shit about to go down.

It was a long silence till I groaned.

"Take ha man".

"What?".

"I said take ha. Don't make me change ma mind". I pulled a sharpie from ma pocket and wrote down the address ta ma crib on the white cloth napkin.