Chapter 20: Favor

RAKIM'S POV
2 YEARS LATER...

Shortly after the whole court thing shit got real quite.

Sya went to the hospital and all this crazy shit. Doctors said her stress levels were so high they had to keep her.

When she got out a few days later she didn't cry or fall into some deep depression or nothin. She got right in to this 'go get it' mode. She tried everything trying to get Alexandria back but not even the best lawyer in the world could do anything. This August cat had everything fire proof. But that didn't stop her from putting money in her daughter's account.

She lost all her shit. Both mansions were put in August's name since Sya was "dead" some time ago. He took all that shit and even Sya's Condo. All she had was her club, all her money, and the clothes in her closets. She had no choice but to move in with me.

She packed all her shit and moved it to New York. That nigga cleaned all the properties out and all the workers and sold them shits for millions. He moved away and my boy Trey Said He just up and disappeared. She locked herself ina room for three days and came back out a whole new person. I don't know what happened in their but she ain't been the same.

Currently she was on the phone with Cardi about some business shit. She gave all that club shit to her and Bianca. The courts definitely weren't gonna give Alex back if she owned the club still so she passed it down.

SYA'S POV

I got off the phone with Cardi and sat on the edge of our bed as Rakim cleaned his grills at the head.

That nigga dipped off with my child. All I can do is laugh. Sold all the shit me and my father worked so hard for. Kicked everybody out. Yeah the whole crew moved up to New York with my ass. He took all their shit, sold everything.

Chris' sister Meeka sold all my product in California and so did all my other connects. I never have to work again and neither do my people. They all making clean money now and I'm proud. We hang out once a week every month to catch up. They all have their own businesses and work for each other.

Over 300 people. My family... They lost everything because of him. That's something he gone have to work out with Jesus later.

Speaking of Jesus. I went to Church by myself and confessed my sins and repented for all I have done. To killing to stealing I let it all out. They didn't judge me. Former rapists and murders had all been through there to get right with the Lord.

And that's what I did. I feel much better. But I think when I lost Alex... It was Karma for all the terrible things I've done.

Now I have Rakim to chill with. He's taking time off from the whole music thing to focus on himself and to explore the world with me.

We went to Dubai and I met the designer from some store I can't remember the name of. But I know get name is Isabella Fredrick.....

(AUTHORS NOTE: IF YOU READ WHERE IT HURTS THIS A NUDGE, NUDGE, WINK, WINK)

She looked a lot like.... Noël.

I'll have to ask him about that one day.  He's been pretty busy since him and Simi are working on baby number two. I'm happy for them.

Vanessa and Dice had the baby. They named him Vladimir. He's so cute. Egypt is still to focused on his career to even think about dating. Myra had the baby and moved to New York since Travis cheated on her and no longer engaged to the girl. Benny calls me every once and a while to see how I'm doing. I don't see why he keeps in contact with me after all this. He never gets to see Alex.