Chapter 12

"Anyways, I'm bored what should we do," Sero said

"Let's do some late-night training since that's why we have these two days off," Tsu said placing her finger on her chin

"That sounds fun," Todoroki agreed

Everybody else agreed and we grabbed some snacks and water from the kitchen and headed to my backyard.

"So how are we gonna do this," I asked, "Are we gonna do like a 1x1 king of the court type thing or what,"

"That sounds really fun," Uraraka said clapping her hands together

"Ok then, Bakugo, Tokoroki, don't burn anything ok? But if you do freeze it. And please, don't go overboard," I said

"Who wants to go against me," Kirishima asked pounding his fists together

"Ooh ooh, me I do," Sero shouted

They started fighting, and I got this chill down my spine. Almost like someone was watching us train.

"Hey, does anyone else feel that," I asked shivering, "That weird bloodlust,"

"Now that you mention it, yeah I do feel it," Tsu said

I looked around a little bit but I couldn't see anything besides the yard that was lit up but Todoroki's flame.

"I'll float up to the roof and see if I can spot anything," Uraraka volunteered

"If it's those League of Villain freaks I'm gonna pound their heads in," Bakugo threatened, letting small sparks fly from the palms of his hands.

"I'm getting really freaked out, I think I'm gonna go inside," I said, "Whatever or whoever it is I feel like their targeting me, and me specifically,"

"I-I mean if that's ok with you guys,"

They all nodded and agreed that it would be safer if I went inside.

"I'll come with you to make sure they aren't in the house," Shinso said

We went inside and onto my room which was, to my knowledge, the safest room in the house.

Shinso locked the door, "Now, to pick up where we left off,"

He pushed me up against the wall and leaned close to me so our foreheads were touching, "Don't worry babe you're safe with me," Then he lifted my chin with his finger touching our lips together.

I heard a loud noise outside and broke the kiss to run to my window to see what happened. I peeked through the curtains and low and behold Bakugo was trying to pick a fight with Midoriya.

I walked back over to where Shinso was waiting and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him again. He ran his tongue across my lower lip requesting entrance.

I granted his request letting him in to explore my mouth. He slowly moved his hands downward eventually reaching my butt, his big hand wrapping around the right cheek squeezing it ever so slightly.

I felt my face getting hot, he broke the kiss for just a moment, "Aww, don't go getting all flustered on me now. Kitten,"

"Don't even start with that," I said smashing our lips back together accidentally shocking him a little.

He moved down to my neck trying to find my sweet spot leaving small hickies in his wake. He finally found it and ran his tongue over it making me let out small moans. I felt Shinso smirk against my skin, and then he bit down and I let out a cry of both pain and pleasure.

Just then someone knocked on my window, "Really? Again?" the tall purple-haired male asked in annoyance

I walked over and opened the curtains, it was Kirishima, I opened the window, "What's up bro, was there anything there,"

"No, nothing came out of the darkness, Bakugo is pissed about it," he said pointing behind him towards an angry pomeranian.

Everyone came back inside and sat back down in their designated spots, "So the training exercise didn't work out," Todoroki said, "What should we do now?"

(639 words)

Ooh look at me writing something S P I C Y I'm sorry that was only my second time writing something like that😅

-your anime obsessed author, ace <3