Chapter 13

"So, what should we do now?" Todoroki asked

"I don't really know," I said hitching up my hood to hide my neck

"Ooh, ooh, I have an idea," Midoryia said, "Why don't we play Spin the Bottle?"

"Oh, how bold. Now scooch I wanna sit next to Kami," Mina said waving her hand

"Don't think I don't see those hickies forming on your neck," She whispered

I turned to her, my face turning a light shade of red. I opened my mouth to say something but no words came out.

She smirked, "Get it Kami," Mina giggled

Turning back to the circle I saw that someone had moved the coffee table and everyone was starting to arrange themselves in a circle on the carpeted floor of my living room.

Sero pulled an empty liquor bottle out of his backpack, "I had a hunch,"

"Before we start there are two rules, numero uno, if you don't want to kiss the person the bottle lands on you gotta take off one piece of clothing. And numero dos, if it lands in the middle of two people you gotta spin again," Sero said, "Get it? Got it? Good."

He placed it in the middle of the circle and spun. It landed on Kirishima, "Bro?" "bro,"

"Kiss for the homies," Sero said

"It's not gay if you have your socks on" Kirishima agreed

They kissed for a second then shook hands, they both laughed then Kirishima took a spin and it landed on Bakugo. Kirishima immediately got a pint tint across his cheeks and Bakugo looked away before walking over to him.

Bakugo gently lifted Kiri's chin and kissed him softly on the lips, causing the blush on his face to grow even more.

Bakugo walked back and spun the bottle. It landed on Midoryia.

I snickered and he shot a glare at me. Bakugo sighed and unzipped his hoodie and slid it off.

The green-haired boy shrugged and took a spin. This process went on and on until the bottle landed on everyone.

At the end of that game, Bakugo had taken off his jacket, t-shirt, tank top, and his socks (the bottle kept landing on Deku), Shinso had taken off his hoodie as well, Uraraka took off her sweater, Todoroki took off his turtle neck, and Tsu had taken off her beanie.

Midoryia seemed to be taking a small nap on Todorokis fireside, he didn't seem to mind though.

Mina grabbed my arm and dragged me into the kitchen, I hummed in question, she pulled me into a tight hug, "Mina what's this about,"

She let go and placed her hands on my shoulders and looked at me, "I'm really worried about you, you know," She said

"What why there's no reason to be,"

"Yes there is you, big dummy," Mina said, "You were getting abused but I was to blind to see,"

"Listen it isn't that big a deal," "Man you really are stupid, whatever let's go back,"

(477 words)

God chapter 71 of tbhk was really sad. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CUTE ANIME ABOUT A HUMAN AND A GHOST. Ngl I cried for a straight 20 minutes after I read that chapter.

-your very sad author, ace<3