11

"Drive safely now, Mr. Picket." The cashier smiled at the older man as he gave him his change.

Mr. Picket looked to the ground, muttering a 'yeah, yeah' as he passed by the Winchester brothers.

Cal sat at the diner bar, just like the last few times, reading his newspaper. "Can't stay unless you order something, Cal," Doris informed him with a smile. "You know the rules."

Cal dropped some change onto the counter, pushing it towards the waitress. "Some coffee." She nodded and took it, pouring some black coffee into a white cup.

The youngest Winchester was sitting at the booth they sat at each Tuesday, her head in her hands as she waited for her brothers.

Dean sat next to her, like he did all the other Tuesdays, grinned, then pointed at the menu. "Hey. Tuesday. Pig 'N A Poke." His smile faded when Sam pulled something from his pocket, slamming it down on the table, car keys that weren't Baby's. (Y/n) looked up, eyed the keys, then looked out back down at her hands. "What are those?"

"The old man's," Sam replied tiredly, pointing with his head to the window. Dean's mouth parted as he stared at his brother. "Trust me, you don't want him behind the wheel."

Doris arrived right on point with her pen and pad in hand. "You guys ready?"

"Yes, we are," Dean's voice was hesitant as he eyed Sam. "I'll have the special, side of bacon, and a coffee."

"Hey, Doris," the waitress turned her attention to Sam. "What I'd like is for you to log in some more hours at the archery range. You're a terrible shot."

The waitress frowned, freezing the pen and paper. "How do you know-"

"Lucky guess," Sam replied with a nod and strained smile.

Dean shrugged with a smile when Doris turned to him, frowning after she left when Sam's face fell once more. "Okay, so, you think you two are caught in some kind of what again?"

(Y/n) sighed, moving her face to look out the window. "Time loop." She sounded just like Sam, tired.

The oldest Winchester nodded, thinking about it for a moment. "Like 'Groundhog Day'?"

Sam shook his head. "It doesn't matter, Dean. There's no way to stop it..."

"Jeez, aren't you two grumpy," Dean mumbled.

The younger man scoffed. "Yeah, we are. You want to know why? Because this is the 100th Tuesday in a row we've been through, and it never stops. Ever. So, yeah, we're a little grumpy."

(Y/n) looked up. "'S been more than a hundred..."

"Hot sauce." Sam suddenly said, gaining Dean's attention once more.

"What?"

Doris arrived with the coffee and bottle of hot sauce, which tipped and fell over as she gave Dean his coffee. "Whoops!" Sam caught it, putting it on their table. "Crap. Thanks..." Doris looked at the siblings in shock, then left to attend to other people.

"Nice reflexes-"

"I knew it was gonna happen, Dean." Sam interrupted. "I know everything that's gonna happen, as does (Y/n)." A thumb's up was their sister's response.

Dean scoffed, looking at the two as if they were crazy. "You guys don't know everything."

"Yeah, we do." Sam countered, ready to have this conversation again.

Dean scoffed/laughed again. "Yeah, right," He said in unison with Sam.

"Nice guess." Dean frowned. His words matched Sam's.

"It wasn't a guess," Sam smiled lightly, then immediately frowned.

"Right, you're a mind reader." (Y/n) glanced up to look at the two, seeing this happen for the 10th time.

"Cut it out, Sam."

"Sam!"

The brothers leaned forward. "You think you're being funny, but you're being really, really childish."

"Sam Winchester wears makeup."

"Sam Winchester cries his way through sex."

"Sam Winchester keeps a ruler by the bed, and every morning, when he wakes up-"

(Y/n) slammed her hand down on the table, ignoring people's stares. "ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU!" They relaxed back into their seats. "Jesus Christ... you'd think for the tenth time you guys would stop."

Sam raised an eyebrow but was ready to keep going. "That's not all. Randy, the cashier?" The siblings turned to look at the cashier. "He's skimming from the register." He nodded to a man who was drinking chocolate milk. "Judge Meyers? At night, he puts on a furry bunny outfit." The judge spilled his milk, having heard that part of their conversation. "Over there," Sam nodded his head to the man who had been reading the newspaper. "That's Cal. He's gonna rob Tony the Mechanic on the way home."

"What's your point?" Dean asked Sam, but the question was for both his siblings.

(Y/n) looked up at her brother. "We've lived through every possible Tuesday, Dean. We've both tried everything to keep you from dying- Sam even tore down the Mystery Spot..." Her gaze turned back to the window. "No matter what we do, you die anyway, then we wake up. And it's Tuesday again."