5

Sam's eyes shot open when the chorus of Asia's Heat Of The Moment filled his ears. He rose quickly from bed, his chest rising and falling at an unsteady pace.

"Rise and shine, Sammy!" Dean shouted over the music, looking away to finish tying the last lace on his boot.

Sam looked down at the clock, reading the time and date, then back at Dean with fearful eyes.

There was a quiet cry from the other side of the room, their little sister shot up from her spot, eyeing her brothers. Her reaction was confusion and fearful, not like Sam's. Hell, she had just witnessed the death of her brother!

"C'mon, you love this song, you know it." Dean ignored her, putting it in the 'nightmare' category, and instead focused on their 'reaction' to the song. So he reached over and turned the music up, bopping to it while pointing at Sam, mouthing the lyrics.

(Y/n) quickly rushed to the bathroom, clothes for the day in hand.

The cold water meeting her face did nothing to slow her breathing down. "What the hell?" (Y/n) ran a hand through her hair, her mind running miles through the 'dream' she had just woken up.

Choosing not to dwell on it, not wanting to have a panic attack while halfway dressed, (Y/n) pulled a black t-shirt over her head then shrugged on her leather jacket. It all felt too familiar to her, as this had all happened in the nightmare she had.

"I'll meet you guys at the diner..." (Y/n) said as she rushed out of the bathroom, grabbing her wallet and phone on the way.

The brothers went into the bathroom together to brush and floss their teeth. Dean gargled his water loudly while Sam went to wash out his mouth as well, staring at Dean strangely after spitting it out.

"What?"

Sam frowned. "I don't know," his breathing was becoming a bit uneven, but not as much as it had been before.

"You alright? Dean asked as he wiped his mouth and chin with a hand towel, looking in the mirror to make sure he had gotten it all.

"No. I think I," Sam scoffed lightly, shaking his head with a smile, dismissing what had happened before. "Man, I had a weird dream."

Dean picked at his teeth with his nail. "Yeah? Clowns or midgets?" To which Sam only sighed.

-

(Y/n) let out shaky breaths as she entered the diner looked as it had in her nightmare, it was beginning to freak her out.

To make sure she hadn't dreamed it all, she pulled out her phone, pressing the 'down' button rapidly while looking through her contacts. Her thumb stopped when a contact G was highlighted.

She quickly pressed the contact, bringing it to her ear as it rang quietly. But it only rang a few times before the voicemail box popped up. 'I can't come to the phone at the moment. Leave a message.'

"Gabe, I'm on a case with Sam and Dean, and I swear I dreamed everything's already happened before. But I don't think it was a dream... Please, please, call back." She ended the call, dropping her phone on the table and rubbed her eyes, the events from her nightmare flashing through her mind. "Shit..."

-

"(Y/n)'s not telling us something," Dean broke their silent walk to the diner. They knew that talking about this in front of their sister wouldn't do any good, as she would most likely snap back with something snarky. "She's been..."

"More irritated than usual," Sam finished slowly, frowning as to why they were having this conversation for the second time- as well as everything that's happened so far.

Dean scowled. He hated not knowing what was going on with her. "She usually tells everything, you know?"

Sam mumbled a 'yeah' his mind still in another place, as it was wrapped around this sense of DéJà Vu.