chapter 17

Rosalia's pov

I heard him leave and that hurt even more than what I was crying for, I didn't mean to push him away I just feel like no one understands me no matter how much I explain.

"Rosalia stop being a baby, put your big girl pants in and fix this he doesn't deserve this" I say to myself before moving to the bathroom to freshen up, once I was done I walk out of his bedroom to look for him which wasn't hard I head him the TV so I knew it was him but I stopped by the kitchen to get the dessert I made earlier.

Does he ever stop working I thought as I walk up to him, slowly taking his laptop and placing it in the coffee table sat on his lap resting my face in his neck.

"I'm busy Rosalia, I have a lot of work to finish" he says about to reach for his laptop again

"I'm sorry Bruce I didn't mean to push you away I just feel like no one understands me, I'm tried of repeating the same thing over and over again, but that doesn't give me the right to shove you I'm sorry" I was not looking at him and so was he

"Rosa you have to understand you are not the only one that has it rough alright, you can't push people away when they only have good intentions, I was really hurt"

"I know and I'm really sorry Bruce I promise it won't happen again just don't give up one okay"

"Alright I forgive but I'm serious I have loads of work to complete s" I cut him off my kissing him he immediately responds, our lips move in sync as if they were created for each other slowly the kiss gets heated but none of us pull away.

He seeks for me to open my mouth but I refuse, so instead he pinchs my bum causing me to open up and immediately his tongue move in my mouth fast and wild,  the feeling is so overwhelming like I would black out so I move away from his lips but he continues kissing my chin, my neck before moving lower to my shoulder and starts sucking me like I was his last meal.

"Bruce" I moan when he finds my sweet spot, he keeps sucking and biting it gets too much I move my lips back to him while properly straddling him, the kiss becomes more wild both our tongues are fighting for dominance although the spainsh in me wants to win I let him instead I just lost myself in the amazing feeling.

He quickly flipped us and my back was now resting on the couch and  with my legs wrapped around his waist, he slowly moved from my lips to my chin and neck as he moved down he starts sucking my sweet spot causing me to moan louder.

"Bruce hmmmm" pulling my body tighter and I could feel him poking me causing me to moan again

"M... more skin" I say as I pull his shirt off him eager to feel him, he also pulled off my shirt giving him access to my breast. Damn Bruce's mouth can give me an orgasm I swear, he was sending me over the edge equally I was scratching, biting and moaning the feeling was nothing I have ever felt before.

"Ohh my Hmmmm" i say as his warm mouth  wraps around my hard nipple while his hand kneaded my other breast, a warm more like got feeling passed down my spine causing my back to arch pushing my nipple further into his mouth. Getting impatient I pulled at his pants but he stops me.

"Rosa are you sure you want this we aren't even dating yet I don't want you to regret this" he says looking into my eyes

"I want this but I'm not sure I want it today" I said honestly

"Then I'll wait I want this to be perfect for you, I want you to forever remember this moment alright"

"I totally understand thank you Bruce"  I say walking away a bit disappointed

"Rosa, hey don't think I don't want you I just want to do this right my little guy downstairs is enough proof of how much I want you but this wait would make it more worth it ohk"  his hand pulls me back to him so he was hugging me from behind

"I do understand I'm just embarrassed of how far it all went I don't want to seem easy"

"Don't ever say that ever, you are one of if not the most respectful people I have met so don't look down on yourself" he says turning my to face him.

"Thank you Bruce" kissing him once more

"Ohh I made this for dessert but that didn't work out so I brought it as a peace offering" guiding him back to the couch I sat on his lap with the muffins beside us.

"Yumm red velvet one of my favorites" he said as I fed him

"So how was work today"

"Stressful, I'm actually taking a vacation I need to unwind and relax, Tom can take care of things for me"

"Vacation!!! where do you want to go" sitting up straight in shock

"Wherever you want to go we can I don't mind"

"Huh this is your vacation I can't choose for you and who said who I was going"

"You will come and we are taking Avery, your dad, May and Drew" he grabs my hands to feed him more muffins

"What!!!!did you ask them yet"

"Yes I did, they all agreed it was actually supposed to be a surprise but then again nothing gets passed you" he chuckles

"Wait if you have planned this then where did you want us to go"

"I was thinking Spain, don't hate me my love but I want to meet you brother so we can have a proper talk with you and your father there"

"What makes you think I want to go huh after what he did" I was slowly getting pissed but I held it back

"Weren't you just crying how you wish your family would be together, well how do you expect that when you don't want to talk it out it's what's bestRosa okay just let everything go if he doesn't want to mend things then you don't have to  keep the relation"

"You have a point thank you for this" I wrap my arms around his neck drawing him into a kiss, the kiss was sweet and slow but still intense and passionate

"You welcome, I also have another surprise for you" he says nervously

"Hmm aren't you so eager to please me today" I say chuckling

"Haha anyway I want you to be mine, I want to take care of you, I want to tell the whole world you are mine, I want to hug and kiss you knowing I can course you are mine, I want you to be my girlfriend then my wife"  he said caressing my cheeks loving

"I don't know what I did to deserve you Bruce, I am really grateful to have you in my life thank you for everything Bruce you saved me from my demons"

"You did the same for me too the feelings is mutual, so those that mean you accept"

"Well lemme quickly think, Hmmmm yes I would love to be yours"

"Suspense much" I immediately bust out laughing as I fed him more muffins

"Emmm when is the vacation starting" I ask curiously

"Tomorrow"  he smirks

"What I have to pack" quickly running towards the door to head home

"Hey calm down I asked May to pack for you the only thing is Avery's clothes needs to be packed" he said causing me to releasing a breath

"And we are traveling at night so you can pack tomorrow now let's go to bed I'm tired"

"Alright but you have to carry me" he quickly picks me up bridal style running towards his room.

Thanks to y'all who are reading my story 🤗😊 pls don't forget to vote and comment 😁🙏😘 also plz check out my other stories My freedom My desire and Could She Be Mrs Alfredo 😁🙏😘