The Spy Epilogue.

I gotta finish what I left ... The Spy was something I never thought I'll imagine and write. To be honest. Not a big fan of this imagination. I have another story in mind.

Probably I gotta work on it. Then I'll update. Until then I'll do one shots.

2 months later.

Author's POV.

"Madison's case isn't as complicated as we thought it will be. " Roger said as the other agents nodded. Harry looked at his watch.

He was a little late to pick up Y/N from her therapy. Yes! She finally did went for therapy and it was going so well that Y/N loved what she was actually becoming with the help of her doctor and friends.

Everyone were now on a new track. Niall, Mark, Alex, everyone except those who were involved in the real agenda.

"Madison spilled the truth out last night. While we were being barbaric with him secretly he told us how he smuggled all the money to Demi's account. " Harry said and Roger nodded.

"In that case... We need a spy. We need someone to work for us undercover. Work in the bank from where Demi usually transacts his money. " Roger said.

"It will take a while. Our team had me as a spy but I'm not working as a spy anymore. " Harry said and others chuckled and he frowned.

"Don't worry mate. Someone else will be joining us today. " Roger said and Harry nodded, he was a little annoyed because now he had to meet the new team member. He was already late for Y/N and now hell he'll be more late.

"Can it hurry? I'm kind of late. "Harry said and Rogers stared at him skeptically and Harry shut up as his senior didn't liked his answer.

"Miss Y/L/N! Please come in. " Whattt!?! Harry thought. Then he adjusted back maybe anyone else had the same surname as yours. It might be common.

But indeed his thinking was wrong. It was actually Y/N who entered the room and everyone stand up to meet her. Harry looked utterly shocked. When did she applied? Was she even ready?

"Y/N is going to be our undercover . As you all know Y/N was one of Madison's people but she turned her back at him. Y/N was really pleased to work with us when we approached her via call. " Roger said and Harry made an eye contact with her, asking her what the hell was this all.

Off course he was a little insecure. But he was shocked most importantly.

She shook her head, widen her eyes giving him a warning 'not now H'

"Harry now you're not late. " Roger winked and everyone laughed and Harry smiled rolling his eyes.

Once the conference was over and everyone walked out of the room. Y/N also walked out of the room but Harry grabbed her arm pulling her back. She excused herself and smiled at Harry.

"What's all this? Why didn't you told me ?" Harry said and she sighed.

"It was a surprise for you. " she said shaking his shoulders but he didn't looked happy. She pouted and whispered. "I guess you don't like the surprise. " she mumbled.

"Off course not! I don't know how long you've been getting calls from FBI. And Y/N you're not one of those who are stable right now babe. " he said and she sighed.

She pulled out something from her jeans pocket. Handing it to Harry. He frowned as he unfold the paper and started reading.

"I'm cleared from the therapist. He said I'm at my best. I've been not going to the therapy for a week now. It was all part of the plan. You used to drop me off at the clinic and Roger used to pick me up and bring me here. " she said and he grinned hugging her.