Jealousy

Personal Imagine for Afifa.

Harry's POV.

I couldn't stand it. We were at Niall's party, and he invited a bunch of strangers I never saw. And one of them was talking to my date!

Yes, my date, Afifa.

I asked her to come with me. We had just went on a fee dates. I just kissed her a few times, once on the second date and just before arriving here.

I kept gulping the beer as I stared at that boy who was trailing his sight on Afifa's curves and I couldn't even believe that she wasn't noticing.

"Hey mate. Enjoying the party! " The enthusiastic Niall said and I scoffed.

"Yes, very much. " I mutter and kept looking at them.

He kept talking about some Shit that I wasn't even listening as my mind was darted towards that flirtatious bastard.

Afifa was laughing as he said something and I swear I noticed him taking a step close.

I groaned as I couldn't stand anymore. I can't let her go with him at the end Of The night. She was my date. I knew I wasn't her dad nor her boyfriend. She can go anywhere she likes but not with him.

I wanted her for myself.

I excused myself from Niall and walked towards Afifa.

"Hey." I said dryly to the guy and he gave me an ignorant look. I wrapped my arm around Afifa's waist and pulled her towards me. I kissed her cheek and she winched because I was holding her to tightly.

"Harry, this is Lucas. Lucas this is Harry. " She said and I nodded towards Lucas.

"Aren't you getting bored Af. " I said, making a pet name all of sudden and she looked at me weirdly.

"Woah! Af sounds like an abbreviation of As Fuck. " Lucas tried to make a sexist joke and I glared at him.

"I call her Af and for you information. Making fun of someone's name isn't a good move. " I spat and Afifa placed her hand on my bicep and I swear I wanted to kiss her because of the sensation I felt.

"Harry. Are you okay ?" she asked and I frowned. Off course I am.

"I am. I was just missing you. " I said and she smiled . She grabbed my hand and lead me towards the food corner. She filled a plate with salad and sat next to me. Surprisingly she gave me the spoon.

"Eat. You haven't eaten. " She said and I snorted.

"So you noticed. " I muttered and she gasped.

"What does that mean? " she asked and I shook my head. Taking the spoon and taking a bite.

"You can go back. I get it you don't want to talk to me. " I said as the beer started kicking a little.

"You're seriously unbelievable. He was the one who came and talked to me. " she said and I shrugged, not looking at her.

"Well then you should've excused yourself. " I said and she huffed.

"You know what? You're right. I don't want to sit with you. You are being rude and mean. " she said getting up and walking away. I looked at her as she walked towards the pool. Her arms wrapped around her bare shoulders. I sighed.

I got up and looked towards her again and saw Lucas tapping her shoulder and offering her a drink. My nostrils flared automatically and I sat back.