My Bully.

Y/N's POV.

Another bad day just started. When I entered the highschool building.

I lowered my head so I could not make an eye contact with anyone. I wanted to enter the building as soon as possible.

"Look who has arrived. " I closed my eyes and suppressed my whimper. I knew I would be getting bullied then.

I didn't looked at my left where I knew he would be standing with his other mates. Near his bike.

"And look she is wearing a tight jeans. Trying to fit in. " The other in his thick accent said and I sighed walking forward.

"I think all of her loose clothes are dirty. She didn't wanted to stink today. " The previous one. The leader said and I felt a tear slip from my eye. I sniffed and ran inside.

I opened my locker and hide my face trying to look busy. My lips were quivering. I felt a bang against my back and head and I gasp as I felt pain.

Someone tried to shut the door while my head was hidden inside. I looked out of my locker to see Julie standing there with a smug smile.

"Harry! Look I found her. " She yelled and I saw Harry standing away and he looked at me and grinned evily.

I shut my door softly and walked towards my class without turning behind. I was stopped by the other member of the gang. Louis.

"Where are you going princess. Not smelling like peanut butter today. Really trying to fit in. " He said and I tried to push past him but I felt someone grab my arms and I let out a scream.

"Hey! Hey! " I was pushed against the locker by Harry.

"Nice work baby. " He said winking at Julie who blew him a flying kiss and went away.

"Leave me alone Harry please. " I begged and he chuckled lowering his mouth near my ear.

"Why princess. Don't want to have some fun today. " He said as he snatched my books and opened them throwing small notes which were hidden in them.

I bent down to pick them up and I sniffed.

"Oh look what I found guys. " Harry yelled gaining more attention.

"It's a diary. " I looked up and Harry made a pouty face as everyone lauhhed at me. I tried to take it from him but he rose it further high.

"Harry please. " I cried and he smirked opening the diary above his head.

"Hey! What is happening here? " the coordinator yelled making Harry drop the diary and I picked it up.

Students started to walk towards their classes as Harry smirked at me, I was clutching my diary against my chest.

The bully group contained 6 people in total.

Harry.
Louis.
Niall.
Zayn.
Julie
And Liam who was sometimes a bully but usually he minded his own business. I still remember them when I was in grade 7th. They used to be the famous group of the school. They always made people laugh but now all they did was making people feel miserable.

Especailly me.

"Open up exercise number 2.2." the math teacher said and I sighed. Opening the exercise. The whole class was giving me weird glances and I wanted to escape.

I saw Harry looking at me, sitting next to his girlfriend Julie.

I looked down trying to avoid everyone.