Ready To Run

Y/N POV.

My chest was heavy with guilt and embarrassment.

It was my wedding day and I couldn't make it to the altar. I was still sitting in the dressing room, everyone probably waiting for me to Marry my boyfriend Tom.

But I couldn't.

I was in love with someone else. Like actually in love with him. He loved me too but we were too late. Everyone were so happy and I didn't wanted to destroy their happiness.

"Y/N! Open the door. " my best friend yelled and I snapped my head up. I wiped my tears, grabbing my dress so I don't trip. I opened the lock and pulled her inside and locked it again.

I could see my mother coming towards the room. Before she entered the door was already locked. She kept lightly banging.

"I don't know what to do " I sobbed and she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Harry's here Y/N. He's panicking. He wants to know what you want. " She said and I looked at her in shock. I start to breathe uncontrollably and she tried to sooth me.

"I - I want him... But I can't. It's too late. " I stammered and she shook her head forcing me to look at her.

"No it's not! You did what is right! You should not marry Tom because it will just make things more bad in future. You saved yourself and him from a marriage that wasn't going to work. " She said and I let out a shaky breath.

"Y/N open the door. It's me. " His voice came and I gasped. I looked at my best friend and she nodded. She walked and opened the door.

Harry looked at me and sighed heavily. I tried to control my tears.

"I'll be out. Handling the situation. " my best friend said to Harry and he nodded. He closed the door and walked towards me.

Instantly cupping my cheeks and pulling me towards him.

"What do you want? Tell me? I'm with you Y/N. I'll do whatever you want. " he said and I hugged him. He wrapped his arms and pecked my head repeatedly.

"I'm such a bitch. I humiliated everyone. I couldn't stand there. I don't want to sacrifice! I want to have a second chance but I know they won't understand it. " I sobbed and he tried to shush me.

"I'm a disappointment. " I hissed.

"You're not. You're perfect. " he mumbled, hugging me tightly.

"Run away with me. " he said and I gasped. Looking at him. Stepping back.

"What? " I asked.

"I'm serious Y/N! Run with me. We will go to California, I have a job and a flat. You don't have to worry about anything. Just tell someone and come with me. " he said and for some reason. I thought it was right.

"But mom and dad. " I said realizing.

"I already talked to them. They're your parents love. " he said as he grabbed my arms and I hiccuped.

"Shhh. It's alright. They understand you. Just run away with me. " He insisted and I hugged him.

"Alright. " I whispered and he let's out a shaky laugh.

"I'll protect you from every humiliation . You don't deserve to be judged. " he said. I smiled looking at him and he brushed my hair back and leaned in pressing his lips to mine.

"I love you Y/N. " he said and I smiled.

"I love you too. " I said and he smirked. Pressing his forehead against mine.

"Let's run away now!" he exclaimed and I nodded eagerly.

_______________________________

"You don't regret your decision. Do you? " mom asked as she sip her wine, while leaning against the counter in my kitchen.

I smiled as I stirred the gravy.

I looked out of the window, in the backyard. Where my husband was learning gardening by my father. My father being a little stern to him.

I could see nervousness in his body. He was kind of scared by him.

I smiled widely as he was attentively listening to my father. He was pointing Harry out and Harry obediently just nodded . He looked at me for a second and returned his attention back. But soon he again looked at me and smiled.

He cheekily winked at me and I grinned.

"I don't. " I finally answered and looked at her and she was smiling.

"Tom is getting married too. " she said and I sighed. It's been 3 months since I made a bold move.

But that move changed my life. In fact that move took me towards my happiness.

"He deserve to be happy. " I said and she nodded. I closed the stove and covered the gravy. Wiped my hand.

I walked out into the backyard. Mom behind me. Harry was planting a tomato plant and I knelt next to him. Placing my hand on his back and rubbing his back. He sighed in content.

"Hey baby. " I said and he looked up . He turned and looked at my parents who were busy in talking to each other about planting. He turned back and quickly stole a kiss . I laughed and he smirked.

"I love you and this tomato plant. " he said and I hummed.

"Is my father going hard on you? " I asked as I sprinkled some fertilizer on the plant and Harry leveled the soil.

"Sort off. He said I'm only good at business, nothing else. " Harry said and I smiled, I leaned forward.

"Maybe I can give you some good time later. " I whispered and he groaned. I giggled.

"Come on. Lunches ready. " I said and he smiled.

After lunch, mom and dad left and Harry needed to rest and clean up. He took a shower and lied down on my lap. Falling asleep instantly.

"I love you Harry. " I whispered and placed a kiss on his head and he smiled in his sleep.

A little imagine. Hope it makes you happy. :)