Business Bastard. 3

Y/N's POV.

Were you one of those people who can't be understood. I was one of people those.

I posted a meme on my facebook account and mom and dad didn't liked it and said to remove it. The truth was that the people I posted it for understand it and reacted to it. Mom and Dad said its weird and I should not post such stuff, it doesn't go with the image.

So I started to argue with them and soon after my brother started to tease me in a bad way about that stupid post and even my best friend my sister argued.

"You know what. I don't want to give answers to you. You guys do whatever you want to and I can't post something because of your fucking reputation. I'm done. " I yelled and walked out of the mansion with my car keys.

"Y/N you come back inside. Otherwise you'll be grounded for a month young lady. " Mom yelled and I laughed.

"I know the consequences Mum. All of this just for a stupid post. Bye. " I said and hopped in my car and drive out of the lot.

Tears were in my eyes because of how ridiculous my life could be sometimes. I even told them what they post meant and they said it doesn't make sense and looked ridiculous.

Couldn't I be just a normal person for a while.

"Call Sharen. " I said and the voice detector dialed the number.

"Hey babe. " her voice echoed in my car and I sniffed.

"Hey Sher, can we meet up. " I asked.

"Sorry love actually I'm out of my house already with my cousins. Are you okay?" she asked and I hummed.

"Yeah I'm fine, just needed to hang out. "

"Call Mark then. He must be free. "she suggested and I huffed.

"I want to change my mood, not to ruin it more. " I said and she giggled.

"You're out of friends today I guess babe. Will meet up soon. I'll call you later if you don't mind. " she said and I hummed again.

"Bye. " I said and hung up.

I kept driving in random directions.

You're out of friends today babe.

Maybe I wasn't.

I hated how my mind worked that time. I bite my lip, thinking one more time before dialing the number.

"Call Business Bastard. " I said and it started ringing .

It was picked up after a few rings.

"Hello. " he groaned and I frowned.

"Hello it's me Y/N. " I said and I heard shuffling.

"Oh Y/N. How are you?" he asked and I scoffed.

"Not so fine. Listen I want to distract my mind, I'm out of friends. If you're not busy can we hang out? " I asked and he sighed.

"Sure, I'll meet you in an hour? " he said .

"Hour! That's too long. I'm driving. " I said and he huffed.

"Okay in 20 minutes. I'm sending you a link to somewhere. Go and wait there. " he said and hung up.

He didn't looked in a good mood today. Well we weren't friends or anything but I really wanted to distract myself and he was a distraction that I hated.

I got the link and entered it in the GPS. It was a local bar. Mr Styles goes to a local bar?

I entered the local bar and saw him already sitting there in a total different get up. He was wearing a  shirt and a jeans. A floral shirt in buttoned on top of a white one . His sunglasses held on his hair.