Epilogue 2.

Honestly speaking. I bored by writing this one. So let's just end this story!

Author's POV.

The drops hitting the window violently as she lied in her husbands shirt, typing on her phone.

They didn't know that their honeymoon destination will be effected by rainfall. They've been in for the whole evening and it was 8 pm.

She sighs as she scrolls through instagram. She hears the door of the bathroom opening, she hears him walking around the carpeted floor of the hotel room.

He looks at his wife and smirks as he sees how she's sprawled over the bed. Only wearing socks and his large T-shirt.

He walks towards her and sit next to her legs, she doesn't look up at him as she scrolls through the instragam. He looks at her skin and traces his hand on a small scar and she looks up at him.

"Does it still hurt? " he asks and she looks at her right leg. She shakes her head and he nods.

He runs his finger around her knee and she giggles as she is ticklish. He smiles as she puts her phone aside, just look at him adorably.

He bents down, leaving a wet kiss on her leg. She feels his palm going up and up until it reaches her shorts.

"What are you doing Harry? " she asks as she adjusts and grins at him.

"Loving you. " he says so casually and she laughs as she feels him kiss her upper thigh.

"Stop. It's just 8..." she says as she feels his finger hooking her shorts and he looks up at her.

"So! I can have the dessert before dinner. " he says seductively and she gasps as he pulls her a little more down by her waist and hovers her.

She laughs as she feels him bite her cheek and she pushes his head away and he chuckles. She pulls him by his chain and smiles at him as he leans in to kiss her...

____________________

She looks at the girl all over her husband. She furiously chews her bite. She hears the hall filling with her fake laugh and she huffs, grabbing the plate of rice to fill her again.

She didn't even bothered to wait for Harry, who excused to take pictures with the fans, they met in Mexico.

"Thank you. " he says and walks towards his table again. 

"You're eating fast. " he smirks as he sees her plate.

"Is she done staring at you or should I get up and shove my heels in her ass that's showing too much! " she snaps and Harry's jaw drop, letting out a shaky chuckle.

"Were you jealous!" he whispers grabbing the plate of chicken and she huffs leaving her spoon.

"No! I'm pissed. How dare she squeeze your sides! Doesn't that tweet make it clear that you're married. " she says and Harry sighs.

"I can't believe you are jealous. " he jokes and she huffs.

"Why? I didn't marry the Prince Charming from Shrek, for whom I won't get bothered. I married Harry Styles! And yes don't forget I love him. " she says and he smirks.

"You love him? " he asks and Faryal glares at him.

"It's a shame you don't know. " she says gulping her drink and he grins.

"Well when did you started to fall for him? I mean what's your story. " he says and she looks around and the girl is long gone.

She decides to play along as she sees Harry was totally fine with her possessive side.