The PlayStation 6.

Mature Content ahead beep beep beep .
Welcome back to Play Station .

Y/N's POV.

I gasped as Harry slammed my door shut and grabbed my hand, dragging me towards the bedroom. He practically threw me on the bed, his lips pressing almost afterwards . My hands caressing his nape. I could feel his hands shamelessly starting to move downwards.

I could feel him smirk agaisnt my lips as I rose my hips to meet his touch more.

"So eager baby. I just arrived. " he said seductively and I rolled my eyes, I pushed his hand away just to push him on the bed. He smirked as I sat on his lap. I started to move my hips just as he loved it.

"You like it Harry? " I asked innocently and he groaned. His hands fits my shirt before removing it. I felt even dirtier at the thought that we were sneaking in my room and my parents were asleep.

He pulled himself up a little by supporting himself on his elbows. His lips working on my colar bones. I hissed as he harshly sucked on my neck.

"Don't mark me. " I said moving even more fast and he groaned. I could feel his erection pressing against my thigh. His pants were getting tighter.

"I'll fucking do whatever I want to do to you. " he hissed and I bite my lip as he stared at my breasts that we're almost pressing his chin.

"I'll do so many things to you baby. You will pay for being a tease on call. " he said and I giggled. He started sucking at them and I gasped. My moans getting louder as he massaged them and made me pounce on top of him.

"Oh Fuck. " he said as I moved back and forth. He squeezed me roughly and I let out a cry as he nibbled my earlobe making me cry louder.

"Baby. I'll turn us around now. I want you. " he said in my ear and I nodded .

"Look at you all vulnerable. " he said and I'm a swift movement he lied me down and I crawled out of his grasp. I stared at him lustfully as he unbuckled his belt and removed his pant. I was about to remove my underwear but he stopped me.

"Stop! I will do that. " he said and I could just finish on his touch. He removed his pants and grabbing my ankles. I giggled as he kissed my thighs. He teasingly started to tickled me with his luscious locks. His fingers hooked my underwear and I moaned as I felt his finger rubbing my folds.

"Oh.. " I said and he chuckled.

"Fuck baby. You're so wet. You won't believe I'm so wet as well. " He said and I blushed . He sucked his finger as He grabbed a condom out of my side table and rolled it on his length. I went to touch him but he stopped.

"Not today baby. I want to feel you. " he said and I nodded. He adjusted himself and didn't even let me take a break. I let out a loud moan as he thursted so roughly and deeply.

His hands holding my hipbones as he fucked us senselessly. I let out a cry when I felt him going to much deeper. I grabbed his hair, pulling them as he bite my nipple, making my head spin.

His lips were so pouty and kissable, but he wasn't kissing me, instead he was just sucking my skin and marking me all over. He was definitely wanting for me to get into trouble.

Even my aching breasts gave me pleasure. His pace picked up a little speed. Making every move sloppier and sexier. The clapping sound was so loud that I feared that my parents would hear what the hell we were doing.

"Harry go slow... Please. I want to feel you for long. " I begged but he didn't listened.

Even if we both were inexperienced but doing this almost everyday was making us so experienced and I could tell the way he was pleasing me he might have done some research.