The Spy 7.

Authors POV.

Harry stared at Y/N as she enjoyed the music on his TV. He couldn't felt more at ease. But whenever he thought of going behind her back, he felt a pang of guilt eating him up.

He had a solid plan to kidnap Louis. He wanted him to get captured. Madison was a dangerous man. He couldn't bare the truth that Y/N didn't know it.

He couldn't tell her. Because he didn't know how she would react and whose side she will choose.

"Hey! Stop staring. " Y/N pouted as she looked at her side to see her boyfriend staring at her. He looked away and sighed. Y/N caught the tense gesture. She reached for his hand.

"What's wrong? " she asked and he shook his head.

"Do you trust me?" Harry asked and Y/N thought for a moment and nodded.

"I do. I trust you. " she said with a small smile. Harry wanted to slap himself for playing with a girl who was played her whole life.

"Harry what is it? " she asked. It was time for Harry to tell her. But he didn't.

"It's nothing. It's just, people from our group are vanishing and I'm scared if one of us is next. " he said and she lied her head on his shoulder.

"We're together for a reason. We'll protect each other. " she said and Harry nodded, he had won her trust. He could get any information out of her but he wasn't doing it.

The idea of using Y/N for investigation made him think like he's the son of devil.

"Off course. " he mumbled, kissing her forehead.

"Louis said you invited him to go to the carnival with us. " Y/N asked and Harry's heart beat grew faster.

"Umm, yes I thought it will be nice. " he said and she smiled.

"I'm glad you two are getting along. " she said and Harry frowned.

"What do you mean? " he asked and Y/N looked at Harry. She sat straight, facing Harry.

"When you came in our team, Louis was a little suspicious, he even got more curious because of sudden falls in the missions. I told him its not because of you but he was so sure that you are behind this all maybe." she said and Harry's nostrils flared.

So he was getting curious...

"Did you find me curious? " he asked and Y/N shook her head.

"Not really. You were good with me. So no. " she said and Harry nodded.

"Come on. Let's go. I want to see the whole show. " Y/N said, pulling Harry up and he chuckled. He pecked her lips before going to change his clothes.

Louis met them both in the carnival. They were walking and having fun. Looking at the rides and shows. Y/N was so much happier than she ever was. It made Harry glad, yet anxious.

Harry's FBI team was there in the carnival as well. They wanted to capture pictures of Louis. Even better if they get to capture him.

Louis walked behind Harry and Y/N. Louis himself felt a little nervous because he didn't entirely trusted Harry. He just wanted to make sure that Y/N wasn't the next victim, that's why he accepted the invitation.

Harry could see his men in disguise.

"Babe. Let's go this way. " Harry took Y/N's hand, leading her to the popcorn stall, the place was so crowded. He knew two of his men were there as well. Louis was standing behind them.

"Louis, can you get me a sandwich from that stall." Harry asked, but Louis was smart.

"No, we'll go together. It's safer that way. " Louis said in a sharp tone. Y/N frowned and looked at Harry, who gave her a small smile.