He's a Gentleman

Hello everyone.

How is everyone doing today?

This update is for Kiran.

Hope you all enjoy it.

The requests are still open.

Kiran's POV .

I was so nervous while packing my bags. Harry looked nervous as well. It was our first ever vacation with my parents. They didn't liked him much and nor they seemed satisfied with my choice of a partner.

"I hope everything goes well. " I said trying to cheer my husband of one month up.

"I don't think so. I have a guy feeling that after this trip they will hate me more. " Harry said tossing his trousers in the suitcase.

I sighed as I wrapped my scarf and placed in the bag. I walked towards him , wrapping my arms around his waist. Resting my head agaisnt his back .

"They don't hate you... They dislike you, but they won't anymore after this trip. " I said placing a kiss on his tensed back.

"Dislike has the same feeling as hate. Why do you think they won't hate me anymore after the trip?" he asked turning around, facing me.

"Because," I said, taking his hands and placing them on my waist and putting mine around his shoulders, "Nothing will change the way I feel about you. After they see how much you mean to me and how much you care and love me. They will be forced to like you. " I said and he smirked.

"I do love you. " he said and I chuckled, pulling him closer and pressing my lips agaisnt him. He let out a low hum when I squeezed his bum as I let go off him.

"Are you done packing?" He asked as he followed me to the bathroom.

"Just bathroom stuff is left." I told him and he nodded.

"I'll order a pizza. I'm starving. " He said and I nodded. He left the bathroom and I took the advantage of getting the presents out.

I placed the two boxes in his bag and went downstairs.

"The pizza will be here in 30 minutes. I was thinking how about we download a few movies in my mobile so we can watch while traveling. " he said and I smiled.

"Sure. I want to see What's eating Gilbert Grape. " he nodded and grabbed his phone.

"Download Zootopia as well. And conjuring. " I said and he chuckled.

"You selected a drama, animated, horror. Now select something from romcoms too. " he said and I shook my head taking out Coke from the fridge.

"No, I'm done watching romcoms. " I said and he chuckled.

"Alright. We haven't watched the fault in our stars yet. " he said and I stared at him.

"Do you want to impress my parents by making me cry? " I asked and he laughed.

The next morning we woke up at 11 am and got ready. Dad had rented a big camper van. He said he'll drive for 10 hours straight as he doesn't trust anyone with driving.

We were going to Salt Lake City .

The ride was more than 10 hours from Los Angeles.

"Hey Dad. " I hugged him and he smiled.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Y/L/N." Harry greeted and dad shook his hand.

"I was thinking that we should drive first. Harry is a good driver. He can drive for first 5 hours and the next 5 hours you can drive ." I said and dad eyed Harry and finally nodded.