Why would you do that? 3

Victoria's POV.

Harry was all over this building. He was talked, discussed, stared, admired. He wasn't the same guy I knew years back.

He changed.

He was rich, cocky, needy and most importantly, he thought he could get anything he wanted. He flirted with me several times in the first week but I ignored it and took it lightly.

We eventually were behaving like two people who know each other as friends and sometimes just tease and make fun of each other. But that didn't make it an easier for me.

Even though I didn't wanted him anymore but whenever I saw him talking to another female. The past would come in my mind and It took my everything to go and push the women away.

"No, I ordered turquoise blue! Yes. It had silver beads on it... But I just did! How is that even possible?... Listen, please check you must have another pair. I ordered first... Fine. " I said tossing my phone and walking towards Harry's desk where Tina was working on the designs.

"What happened? " she mumbled as she had her face buried in work.

"They're saying it was the last pair. It's not possible. I saw so many yesterday... "I said sitting on the desk.

"Well, why don't you go and check on the store. " she suggested and I hummed.

"I don't know the way... Nor I have any energy. I will contrast another colour with the cusions. " I said in defeat. Just then Harry entered his office and I got off his table.

"Hi. " he said and Tina smiled waving at him.

"Aren't you girls hungry. Everyone is eating and you two are still working." he said and I shrugged.

"We haven't reached the deadline yet. Carlos said we need to get the sofas and wall designs ready today. " I said and Harry frowned.

"No worries. He's not in charge I am! You go and eat. " he said looking at me and I looked at Tina and she shrugged dropping her pencil.

"I'm done then. Thanks Mr Styles. " she said going out and I chuckled, I grabbed my purse as I decided I should go and check on the store.

"Did Tina designed these?" Harry asked and I looked at him to see him bending over his table to have a closer look of the designs.

"Yeah. She's one of the best. She just wants to make one more before presenting these to you, so you can decide which print you want on the wall behind you. " I said as I wore my coat and he turned to take a look at the wall with designs in hands.

"Where are you going? " Harry asked as I was about to go out . I turned to see he was still looking at the wall.

"I have to go and get the colour I want for the sofa ." I said and he turned.

"I'll come with you. I know NewYork better. " he said and I shook my head. I didn't wanted to go with him.

"You don't need to . I can manage. "

"Aren't you going to ask me what colours I want. After all it's my office. " he said and I glared at him. He was being cocky again.

"Fine. " I said walking out and I pressed the button to open the elevator. Harry was just behind me.

I sighed as we stood in the elevator.

"I'm sorry about what happened last time we were alone under one roof. " he said and I sighed. I was also done with his sulky apologies.