Yours Truly 6.

Author's POV.

Off course Faryal told Tara everything, off course she didn't trusted Harry as much as she did before. She thought he was being mad and excessively horrific. She did insisted Tara to come with her but Tara wasn't agreeing with Faryal at this matter.

"It's Harry we are talking about! He can't do anything to you Faryal. " she says and Faryal already was anxious of what happened earlier in the car.

"Tara, he was so desperate to talk and he was being so affectionate, physically. " she says and Tara huffs.

"And whose fault is that! Huh? It's yours! " she says and Faryal frowns.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? "She says getting offensive and Tara sighs .

"If you didn't ignored him and had talked to him, just like you talked your fears out with me then he wouldn't have done that. " she says and Faryal looks down, still not sure. She couldn't believe Tara was defending Harry and not her.

"No one has ever done this to me. " she mumbles and Tara huffs sitting next to her on the couch.

"Exactly! No one ever cared that much for you. Your absence never bothered a man before. They all acted like a jerk when you told them why you are backing off. But Harry! He couldn't bare your ignorance and had to take a step. "

"A step to haunt the Shit out of me? " she says and Tara huffs.

"Faryal, you're an adult now! People liking you should be a normal thing to you but you are always taking it so over the top and over think about it for no reason. Time is flaking away babe. If you don't get to experience people now then you'll always be scared of commitment. " she says and Faryal sighs.

"Trust me. Harry won't do anything wrong. I'll drop you off myself and pick you up as well. Have he told you where are you guys going? " she asks and Faryal shakes her head.

"No. I have no idea. " she says getting up. Tara eyes Faryal skeptically and she just bluntly stares her back.

"My parents should not find about this. " she says and Tara sighs in relief.

"Done! You're covered. "

"God I'm such a bad kid! I'm going to lie to them for the first time." she panics and Tara clears her throat.

"Second time actually... " she says and Faryal looks at her in disbelief. "You r parents didn't know you and Arshad were friends and then you developed feeling and backed off. " she says and Faryal huffs.

"My siblings knew. " she says and Tara shrugs.

"Do you want to tell them about Harry? " Tara asks and Faryal shakes her head.

"No, I myself am confused when it comes to Harry. " she says and Tara nods.

"Well at least then let's decide a dress for me to wear. " she says and Tara smiles.

"You're not going to wear your usual jeans and shirts. " she says and Faryal shakes her head.

"Let's go and find a new long frock to wear that covers up my body fully like every other dress. " she says and Tara chuckles.

"I know your boundaries babe. That's what I love about you, still being a Desi Muslim girl. " she says and Faryal chuckles.