Road Trip 2.

I'm back again. My stupid eyes are again irritating the hell out of me.

Anyways here's the second part.

Harry's POV.

It felt like I was alone in the car. Both of them were asleep and soon, the sun was going down. I could see sun set in front of me.

It looked so beautiful.

Tazmeen shifted and slowly opened her eyes.

"Wow. " She said and I looked at her for a second and smirked.

"I know. It looks beautiful." I said and she hummed, looking at the sunset in front of us.

"Zayn! Mate wake up and see the sunset. " I said and Zayn woke up, rubbing his eyes.

"I couldn't sleep in the morning and had to wake up - Wow " he said as he looked at the view.

"Let's play some music ." Harry said and he played Born to Run.

In the day we sweat it out on the streets of a runaway American dream
At night we ride through mansions of glory in suicide machines

Sprung from cages out on Highway 9
Chrome-wheeled, fuel-injected, and steppin' out over the line
Oh, baby, this town rips the bones from your back
It's a death trap, it's a suicide rap

We gotta get out while we're young
'Cause tramps like us
Baby, we were born to run

Yes, girl, we were

"Your choice is great in music. " Taz said and I felt a sudden pride in myself.

"Thanks. " I said and glanced at the dash board and saw her burger resting there. I passed her the box and she frowned.

"Come on. You must be hungry. It's been hours." I said and she mumbled a thank you and quitely ate.

"Mate I can drive if you want. " Zayn said and I hummed. I was exhausted.

"Sure. Let me park the car at the side." I said and he nodded.

We switched places and Zayn drove us until we arrived to the place where we had to camp.

We got out of the car and waited for the others, they were a little behind us.

"Why are we stopping here? " Taz asked as I took out the camping stuff out of the car. Zayn adjusted the front seat back to its previous position.

"It's a road trip... We are camping. " I said and she looked at me in horror.

"Oh my god! " she panicked sitting on the rock near by.

"What's wrong? " I asked putting the bags on the ground and sitting beside her.

"I told mom that I'll send her pictures of the location. There's network here but there is no hotel or buildings. There are just trees. She'll kill me if she finds out that I am camping! " she said and I chuckled.

"Don't worry. I'll take you to the town thats not too far. We can take pictures there. " I said and she relaxed.

"What do I tell her now? " she asked.

"Tell her your phones almost dead and it needs to be charged. You'll send her pictures as soon as your phone charges. " I said and she nodded.

"Thanks. " she smiled and I smiled back. I got up from the rock, and picked the stuff up.

"Where the hell are they? " Zayn said and I shrugged.

"Do you guys need any help?" Taz asked and I nodded.