Business Bastard. 2

Can anyone suggest me a movie. Let me tell you that I've watched Marvel and DC as well and so as for Harry Potter, Narnia, twilight and all. Suggest a movie that is your favourite :)

Y/N's POV.

It's been 3 days since what has happened. Yes, I had slept with Mr Styles. I don't remember half of it. After coming home all I remember that I saw so many marks on my body. I had to wear makeup and high necks to hide them.

Mom was giving me weird looks since 3 days because of my sudden change in dressing, but I was hopeless. He had left marks as many as possible. There were hickeys on my neck, colars, breast, stomach, thighs.

It made me shiver whenever I remembered what have I done with that Business Bastard.

I am pretty sure he drugged me. I know he drugged me.

He didn't called me or dad about me. He didn't asked about me, which made it clear that he was just flattering me to get me under his pants.

He fucking succeeded.

How could I lose control? I was always so powerful. Maybe his scent. No! I won't blame my will. I will blame that juice.

I just remembered a few things. Like how he kissed me at first and then pushed me against the bar stool at which I sat and he bend down and didn't broke away. I remember how he moaned against me, but I don't remember how we got into that position or on the rug .

We were invited tomorrow at his place for dinner. I tried to convince my parents that I was busy but they said it will look rude.

So there I was, next day wearing a full knee length dress with high neck line , but it didn't helped in hiding the fade marks on my neck. I applied make up on it to hide it.

I opened my hair to let them cover my skin a bit. I had planned to interrogate him privately and maybe kick him in his balls even.

What did he think of himself. He could just use me because I was a kid. I was not just a kid .

We arrived shortly, I drove in my own car this time with my sister and younger brother who was busy in games as always.

"It's so good to see you. " Harry said as he hugged my father and laughed as Dad whispered something in his year. He was again on that gentleman mode. Kissing my mom's cheek and hugging my brother and sister. I walked towards him and he tried to greet me but I just pushed past him.

"Feisty! I like it." he mumbled and I shuddered, making sure no one saw us.

He walked us in his lavish living room. Served Dad and Mom champagne. My brother was still on his phone. Most interesting thing was that Zander was glaring Harry's every move suspiciously.

"I don't like him. " she said to me and I nodded.

"Harry, why don't you show us Y/N's painting. She didn't said anything about it. I told her to take a picture. She's always in a hurry. " Mom said and I rolled my eyes.

"She is, definitely. " he said looking at me smirking. I glared at him as he walked inside that stupid room.

He came back with a painting covered.

I frowned as he looked at me. His eyes locking with mine. He took the cover off to see my half abstract art completed. He painted the rest with his own imagination.

I gasped as I saw the breathtaking picture that came into being by two minds.

"Wow Y/N. This is a masterpiece sweetie. " Mom said and I smiled looking away from Harry.