Roommate 5

Y/N POV

I can't say that our relationship was healthy like a relationship should be. Harry was mostly ignorant towards me but when I'll be sad and need him the most he was always there being the best person all of a sudden but when I would be happy and calm again, he becomes rude again. I don't know sometimes how to deal with him.

One more trait of Harry that haunts me is that he's possessive and when I say possessive then he's extra. He would hold my hand every single time we're around people and he won't let me chat with anyone not even with the people who are my friends. I have male and female friends but he never gets along. He gets harsh when we're alone and sometimes I think he'll hit me but he never does. He has a control on him I guess. But then again people would say I should leave him but I can't because as intriguing as it sounds I am utterly and riddiculously attach to him and when we started this all, he was the one who like me but now I really do like him too. Maybe I'm crazy as well. We can be called crazy couple.

I was standing in the kitchen when I heard the door open and Zayn and Claire entered laughing and giggling.

"Hey guys. " I smile and they both wave. "Do you want some coffee?" I ask and Zayn looks at Claire.

"Yes, please. Where's Harry? " Zayn asked and I shrugged mixing milk and coffee.

"Well you're in a relationship with him aren't you? " Claire says playfully and I sigh. It's been weeks since we started it so yes everybody knows .

"Yes, but he didn't told me where he was off to. " I say not making eye contact with them.

Flashback of what happened today's morning.

"Whose Noah? " Harry asks as soon as I enter the room and I saw my phone in his hands and his eyes rather dark than their usual green colour.

"Harry! You're checking my phone! " I exclaimed snatching the phone from him and his nostrils flared .

"Are you cheating on me? " he mutters gripping my hand.

"You honestly think low of me. No! I'm not! " I raise my voice. I've had enough of his rudeness for today. We were suppose to go out today for the very first time.

"Then who is Noah? " he raises his voice and I back off as he comes towards me and I felt myself hit the wall I wanted to say but I was to scared. "Tell me who is he? " he yelled and his hand raised and I shut my eyes and I felt his fist hit the wall and it was near my ear. I let out a cry falling down on the floor in horror .

"He's my cousin. " I give him his answer which is the truth.

"You send hearts message to your cousin and kissing emojis as well, you say I miss you and I love you more than anything. " he yells looking down like he's controlling his emotions and hiding his face.

"Noah is only 10 years old, Harry. " I said wiping my tears and I shiver  and he looks up at the wall.

"But you never say all those things to me? " he  whispers and I sigh getting up and approach to him, holding his shoulders to pull him but he backs off.

"I'm a total knob. " he mutters on pushing me and went out .

End of flashback

I have been waiting for Harry since morning. I don't know if he ate or is okay. I gave Zayn and Claire their coffee and was about to leave but Zayn called me.

"Hey the head of the dorms said that they are shifting us in the one room section. " he says and I frown turning.

"What does that mean? " I ask and he sighs.