You belonged with me 4.

Y/N's POV.

Through out the whole day, Andy had been spending time with Harry. He woke up last night saying that Harry's the most amazing friend of mine he's ever met .

Harry as promised took him some place full of balls. That place was none other than a factory of footballs where one of his friends worked.

It was finally a weekend and I had to work today at the bar. It was important for me because today a party was organized there and I would've a chance to get double tips.

I was currently cooking some Curry and Rice for Andy so he can have homemade food.

They finally came home and Andy was so happy to show me his original football.

"Look mommy. I got a football. " he grinned and I smiled kissing his cheek.

"Thats so sweet of Harry. " I said and he hummed and Harry chuckled.

"I think I should go. Let you two bond. I had him for the whole day. " he said and I bite my lip as I thought maybe he'll be able to baby sit him.

"Alright, are you busy?" I asked and he shook his head as he wore his coat again.

"Not really, what's wrong?" he asked and I let out an awakward laugh.

"Umm, actually I have a shift in the bar tonight. I really have to go as there is a party there. I can get double tips. Mrs Hunter is out of town. " I told him and he nodded.

"Do I get stay with Harry?" Andy asked and I nodded at the baby in my arms.

"Yessss.... " He wiggled out of my grasp and ran to his room.

"I'm so sorry. He's being a burden. " I said and Harry shook his head.

"You and Andy will never be a burden on me. " he said and I nodded.

"Let's go. " Andy said with his blanket in hand and I giggled.

________________________________

Harry's POV.

"So Andy, whose your favourite player. " I said and he grinned.

"Ronaldo. " he whispered, playing with his lips and I smirked.

"Well isn't Messi better. " I stated and he shook his head.

"I liked him but he didn't met me, so I don't like him. " he pouted and I chuckled.

"What does that mean? "

"Mommy and I were in the market and Messi was there. I yelled at him but he just gave me a smile and walked away. " he sinked more and more in the couch.

"Awe, was he surrounded by people? " I asked and he nodded.

"Well then maybe he couldn't make it to you, so he smiled at you. He didn't know he'll be losing one of his fans. " I said and he looked up at me.

"So he's a good guy. " he said and I smiled, nodding at him.

"I like Messi again. " he said and I chuckled pulling him over my lap as he curled into my arms to get comfy.

"Your mommy will be here soon ." I yawned looking at the time, it was 11.

"I love mommy. " he whispered, "Do you love mommy? " he said lifting her head up and I looked at him.

"Can I tell you something? " I said and he nodded.

"I really did loved your mother. She was my best friend. I loved her. But things changed. We got separated and mommy got to marry your dad and she moved away. " I said and looked at my hand.