Chapter Thirty One

The summer was great. I spent almost every waking moment with Draco and it felt great. We'd soon return to Hogwarts for our final year, 7th year.  I was excited but also sad. I've basically lived at hogwarts for 7 years now. What am I supposed to do after graduation when september rolls around? 

Draco and I said goodbye to his parents and got onto the train. I didn't see my other or brother so i figured Ivan was already on and she left. I looked for the trio and finally found them. I took a seat next to Hermoine. She hugged and then i reach across the table to hug Harry and Ron. "I missed you guys!" I had the biggest smile on my face. "Last year, I don't know what i'll do after this. Think about guys, this is our last time going to Hogwarts on this train." Ron said looking rather said. "Hey! We all promised each other no tears." I said trying to lighten the mood. Once we arrived at Hogwarts we unpacked out things for the last time. "Look at this one." I said reaching a photo over to Hermoine of us in 1st year. "I wish we could back in time." Hermoine said smiling as I hung the photo on the wall. Ron and Harry walked in to see if we were done. "No, How are you two done?" Hermoine asked. "Yeah, usually we have to come help?" i added. "We wanted to change things up so we rushed to unpack to come help you two." Harry said with a smile. We all joked around and laughed while unpacking. Draco stood in the doorway, I didn't realize he was watching us. "No one wants you here malfoy." harry chimed. "My fiance is in here Potter, I will be here if i please." Draco said returning to his cocky self. I blushed trying hide my smile. "You can help you know." I said calling Draco into the room. "i can't, the sing says "No Malfoy" Draco read the sign pinned to the door. "Hermoine!" I shouted while laughing. I pulled Draco in and ripped the sign off the door. Hermoine laughed at the look on my face. "here, you can make my bed." I said handing Draco my pillows and blankets. Draco rolled his eyes but made my bed anyway. "Do I have to use all these?" Draco asked looking at the pillows that were now scatter on my bed. "Yes." I said smiling at him sarcastically. "Your not aloud to have anymore pillows." Draco scoffed. I laughed at his remark completely ignoring it. "Are you sure you want to live with that Malfoy? I mean she addicted to pillows." Ron said with a smirk. "If I didn't know any better Weasley, I'd say your trying to get me to call off the wedding." Draco said sarcastically smiling at Ron. I rolled my eyes as everyone bickered with Draco. "Oh please Weasel you act like you didn't screw Granger over summer." Draco smirked and I shot a very long glance at him. Hermoine looked at me then at Ron who was red. "Malfoy, leave Ron alone." Harry said. "No one asked you Potter." Draco snickered. "Would you both shut it!" I said putting a hand on my head. "Are you alright darling?" Draco said looking at me and not looking away until I respond. "I'm fine, just a headache that's all." I smiled, Draco made me lay down. "Draco, I'm fine." I explained how i need to finish unpacking. "No, I'll do it. Last you said you had a headache and refused to lie down you broke a cup and fainted. You laying down until is gone." Draco said looking at with raised eyebrows. "Fine." I rolled my eyes that soon closed.I'm pretty sure I heard Draco telling the trio what happened when I sick one time. "I didn't know she had a sister!" Hermoine exclaimed. "No one did smarty pants." Draco rolled his eyes back. I heard everyone leave and then jumped when i felt someone lay next to me. "Didn't mean to scare you Bekah." Draco whispered. I didn't say anything but he knew I was smiling. He laid with me until I fell asleep because when I woke up he was gone. 

Our last first day of classes. I can't believe it. "Ready?" Hermoine asked holding her arm out jokingly. "Absolutely not!" I smiled and linked my arm with hers as we went to fetch Harry and Ron. Ron linked his arm with Hermoine and Harry with mine. We down to breakfast and then to class. We entered Snape's class laughing. "Take your seat please children!" Snape snarled. "Sorry Sever- Professor." I quickly snapped turning red and taking a seat next to Hermoine, Ron and Harry sat in front of us, Draco and Vincent behind us. I learned backwards in my chair. "What's the second one?" I asked Draco he gave me a disappointed look and sighed. "Jobberknoll feathers." Draco said looking at me like i was utterly stupid. "Thank you!" I gave a cheesy smile and wrote down the ingredient. "Did you seriously have to ask that?" Hermoine said looking at me the same way Draco did. "I forgot! Chill out." I said "Miss Lindsford, why do you always disturb my class on the first days back?" Snape asked me. "Well Professor I'm glad you asked, I'm trying to have a conversation with people I haven't seen all summer." I said siling "I do believe you were with Mr. Malfoy all summer, so why did you need to talk with him?" Snape asked raising his eyebrows. "Shit." I mumbled. "I'll you in dentetin Miss Lindsford." Snape walked away as Draco laugh. "Mr. malfoy, Would you like to join Miss Lindsford? Actually don't answer that." Snape realized who he just said that too and instantly regretted it rebering Draco and I are together. Draco smirked at me as i turned to see his face. I stuck out my tongue then turned back around.