Chapter Twenty Nine

I was screaming and crying as I bolted awake looking around Draco sat up and looked at me with confusion. "Are you okay?" He asked his voice ringing in my head. Draco grabbed e and pulled me to his chest as I cried harder. I wasn't sure what was wrong. I didn't remember anything for the nightmare i just woke up to. "It's just a bad dream Bekah." Draco said rocking me in his arms. Narcissa and Lucius came into the room flicking the light on. "Is everything okay?" Lucius asked and looked around the roo. "Just a night terror." Draco said looking at his parents who then put their focus on me. I was still crying and trembling. "She Rebekah alright now?" Narcissa asked moving hair from my face. "I-I'm okay." I said stuttering and wiping off tears. Lucius and Narcissa walked out of the room. Draco didn't say anything and just held me close to him as we went back to bed. I fell asleep still holding onto his arm tightly. 

"Morning beautiful." Draco said from the window he was looking out. I smiled and stumbled out of bed walking over to him. "You better get ready." Draco said kissing my forehead. I realized he was already dressed. I got in the shower then started getting ready. I decided to wear some jean shorts and one of Draco's old quidditch shirts, I put my hair up in a bun and we went down stairs. Since I missed breakfast I quickly made some bangles before Draco dragged me out of the house. I wasn't really paying attention where we were going, I had Dracos had in mine as he drove down the road. It as beautiful out today, was light breeze the sun was shining. As Draco parked I knew where he was taking me. The memories from out break up came charging in. A tear slipped my face. "Are you okay?" Draco asked, before I even had a chance to the wipe the tear from my cheek he beat me to it. I took a deep breathe. "When we broke up, i came here. I didn't go home, I came here and slept in the car." I said looking at the field in front of us. "Why here?" Draco asked. "It made me happy, because that night was amazing, every moment we spent here was amazing." I said grabbing his hand. Draco smiled and took off into the woods letting go of my hand. "Race you to the clearing!" Draco shouted. "Your cheating!" I shouted back running to catch up with him. Once I reached the clearing I saw Draco lying in the grass. I smiled and laid next to him. "You cheated." I said catching my breath. "No, I won. Don't be a sore loser Bekah." Draco laughed. "Shut up!" I said smacking my hand to his chest.  He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I sat up. "Draco." I said as he sat up as well. "I just got an idea." The smirk on my face widened. "let's have the wedding here!" I said looking around and planning things out n my head, showing draco my vision by sectioning things off so he could try to see what i do. "It's prefect." Draco laughed and then smiled tilting his head. Draco pulled his wand out and told me to step back. "Watch." Draco said saying a spell I don't remember hearing before. I watched as flowers flew up and floated in the sky.  "Dance with me?" Draco stood up grabbing me hand. "Why not." I said smiling. We danced as the flowers slowly floated around us. It was beautiful. "Where did you learn this?" I asked looked at the flowers. "Picked it up when I was younger." Draco said spinning me around. I giggled as I almost tripped over my own feet. "No wonder Cedric ditched you in 4th year." Draco smirked. "Oh shut up, it worked out for you didn't it?" I laughed. "I suppose." Draco kissed me and danced for a while a longer. I rested my head on his shoulders as he pulled me closer. I gave a small scream when he picked me up. He carried me back to the car as the sunset. "I just realized you're wearing my shirt." Draco laughed. "Oh yeah, sorry." I said blushing. "No, it looked better on you." Draco said. We arrived back at the Manor right before the sun was completely gone. "Where did you two run off to today?" Narcissa asked as we walked in. "We found a place to hold the wedding." Draco said. "There's a large clearing in the woods it's perfect." I added. Draco wrote down the dress and handed it to his mother. "Great!" She said walking into the kitchen. We ate dinner and then watched Television in the living room. "I had fun today." I said playing with Draco's hair as he laid on me. "I'm glad." He said looking up at me, I started laughing. "What's the laugh for?" Draco asked sitting up. "You just looked funny like that for second." I stopped laughing and smiled. Draco rolled his eyes and got up. I didn't ask where he was going I juts continued to watch T.V. I heard something dropped int he kitchen and went to see what it was. "Draco!" I shouted looking at the glass on the floor. "What the hell did you do?" I asked sweeping up the glass. "I may of dropped a glass." Draco said taking the glass pieces from me throwing the away. "Do you think my mother heard?" Drao asked putting his arms on my waist. "Probably, that was loud." I said chuckling. Draco and I went up to bed since it was getting late. "I think we should make a rule." Draco said shutting the door. "And what would that be?" I asked. "No clothing beyond this point." Draco smirked. "Absolutely not." I said laughing. "Worth a shot." Draco sighed walking into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on and sat on his bed to read a bit. Draco came out of the bathroom with sopping wet hair and laid on top of me. "Seriously!" I i said scrunching my face. Draco just smiled. My shirt was now wet forcing me to take it off.I saw Draco smirk. "Jokes on your knuckle head, I have another shirt!" I laughed at Draco who rolled his eyes back.