Chapter Six

It was January now nothing had really changed between Draco and I. "You cheated!" I shouted. "I did not!" Draco shouted back. "Would you two shut up, Rebekah its your turn." Hermoine said handing me the dice. I smiled and rolled the dice. "No!" I said falling to my back. "You losee." Draco teased. For once I convinced everyone to play board a game and they were all getting along, mostly.  Draco stepped out for second getting a call from his father. "I'll play for you." I said smiling. Draco sighed and put a thumbs up walking out the door. "Your literally going to rig him to lose aren't you?" Harry asked. I shook my head and laughed. Draco peeked back through the door. "Rebekah, com here for a second." He said and stepped back out. I looked at the trio and back at door walking towards it. "Yeah?" I asked. Draco grabbed my hands. "He knows...my father knows about us and he wants me to break up with you." Draco said. My heart dropped. "I finally get the boy of my dreams and now its over." I thought. I started crying. "Rebekah...Bekah don't cry, I'm not breaking up with you." Draco said pulling me into a hug. "Your not?" I said looking up into his blue grey eyes. "No, I have an idea. He pretend to break up, my father as people watching he will know if we do or if we don't." Draco said. "Okay, fake break up." I said fiddling with my fingers. "To pull it off, your gonna go in there and tell them we broke up, Hermoine is literally going to kill me but oh well." Draco smiled and before I could get another word he was walking away. I was still upset at the fact we had to hide our relationship now, even from my friends, so it wasn't that hard to get some tears out. I opened the door and they looked up at me. "Rebekah? What the hell did Malfoy do to you!?" Hermoine said standing up to give me hug. "He broke up with me." I said as tears fell down my face. Ron and Harry looked shocked. That night I had to act all depressed when I wasn't really that sad. I just wish they could of known the truth. The next day in potions I had to sit next to my secret boyfriend and act like I hated him. It was strange not even talking to him, no smart remarks, no jokes, no laughing, and I couldn't even hold his hand. "Did they buy it?" Draco whispered. I shook my head trying to not look at him. After class Hermione straight up punch him in the face. I wanted to hold her back but I had to act like it didn't bother me. "That's enough." I said pulling Hermoine away. "he didn't even say anything!" Hermoine said as we caught up with Harry and Ron. That night I snuck into Draco's room and we talked for hours. It was so hard to not fall asleep, but I did we were screwed. "This is so much harder than I thought." I said resting my head on Draco's shoulder. "I know, I mean Hermoine gave me a bloody nose today." Draco said. "Sorry about that, I wanted to help so bad." I said with a small laugh. Draco and I just sat on floor and he read me a book. I eventually had to leave. "See you tomorrow." I said. "See ya, Rebekah wait! I'll find a way for us okay." Draco said grabbing my wrist. I just smiled and walked away before anyone saw me. I opened the door and a light flicked on. "Bloody hell Hermoine!" I shouted and closed the door. "Where were you?" Hermoine asked. "Umm, I was just walking, I could sleep." I said sitting on my bed. "Yeah right, who were you with?" Heroine said. "No one!" I snapped back. "I don't believe you!" Hermoine said. "Well its true, I as only walking." I said laying down in bed. "Okay." Hermoine said and shut the light the off. I hated lying to her, she was my best friend and I'm lying straight to her face. A couple weeks passed and they were miserable. I missed Draco, I missed his kiss, his touch, his cold hands. I missed everything about him even his sass and the rudeness. I don't know how much longer I can sit next to hi every day and act like I don't wanna kiss the hell out of him. "Game night?" Ron asked. "Absolutely not!" Hermione said pointing at me. "Right, last time we had one of those." Ron got cut off by Hermione's slap. I wanted to say "No its fine!" but I was afraid they would catch on. We sat down for dinner. "Good I'm starving." Ron said. I looked back at Draco who looked just as sad as I. "Rebekah? Are you okay, you just seem off today?" Harry asked. I looked at him and Hermoine who sat across form me. "I miss him." I said as tears rolled down my cheek. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Draco look up at me. He saw me crying. Hermoine noticed too and death stared Draco. I just set my head down, I wasn't feeling hungry. Ron didn't mind eating my food for me though. Hermoine and harry shook their heads. "She wasn't gonna eat it!" Ron said throwing his arms up. "its fine." I said not moving my head from the table. I felt someone tap my back. I turned to see Vincent holding a note and then he handed it to me. I took the note before anyone saw. I opened the not and it read "Are you okay? - D.M" I turned around and looked at Draco who was asking small eye contact. I shook my head. He nodded telling me he saw my head shake.