Chapter Twenty Seven

The day we arrived back to Hogwarts I walked into my room to see Hermoine Harry and Ron standing there waiting for me, like Hermoine promised. "So what's the news? Hermione says you have news." Ron said. "Well hello to you too." I said crossing my arms. They all rolled their eyes and I gave them hugs. "Well anyway since your so interested." I said starting to feel nervous I held up my hand so they could see sparkling ring on my finger. "No way!" Hermoine shouted, i couldn't if she was excited or angry. "Your seriously marrying Malfoy?" Harry asked looking at me with disappointment in his eyes. "Harry, we promised." Hermoine said nudging his arm. "Yes, I am. After we graduate, so a little over a year." I said resting my hand to the side. "I guess I'm happy for you?" Ron said putting on a smile then laughing. We all talked for a while until it began to grow dark outside. Harry and Ron left and Hermoine and I went to bed. "I'm truly happy for you Rebekah, but is he ever hurts you, I will not hesitate to kill him!" Hermoine laughed as and I did. I fell asleep shortly after knowing she supported the engagement. 

"Rebekah! Wake up!" Hermoine shouted basically ripping me from my bed. "You missed breakfast, and your gonna be late for potions!" She added as my head hit the ground. "I'm up bloody hell I'm up." I said rubbing my head. "Good now get ready, I'll be in class." Hermoine said walking out the door. I rolled my eyes and got ready for class basically running through halls, racing to potions. "Miss Lindsford, your late." Snape said walking towards me. "Sorry professor." I said trying to go around him. "I'll see you in detention Miss Lindsford." Snape said letting my to my seat. I sat next to Ron and Draco sat behind me. "Someone already in trouble?" Draco teased. "Shut it Malfoy." I said turning sound. Draco leaned over to my ear. "Didn't we declare you can't use that anymore." he whispered. "I do what I want, Malfoy." I said with a wink. "Don't test me Bekah." Draco said sitting back in his chair as Snape walked over. I was waiting for Snape to say something, but he didn't. He just continued walking but then stopped behind him as Draco laughed. Snape grabbed a book from Hermoine who was sitting behind Draco and smacked him with it. "Bloody hell!" Draco shouted turning around and instantly regretting his choice of words. "Mr. Malfoy, I'll see you detention as well." Snape walked back the front of class and began talking. I tried so hard not to laugh but I couldn't help it. I let out the loudest laugh and the entire looked at me. "Wasn't even funny!" Draco said to me. "I beg to diff." Ron said joining in on my laugh. Soon the entire class was laughing. Snape looked pissed as he dropped a book to ground. "Silence!" Snape shouted. Everyone stopped laughing and looked at Snape with fear in their eyes. "Do not let Miss Lindsford and Mr. Malfoy distract you, Now carry on. You two." Snape sad as he walked into the hallway calling Draco and I out. Hermione grabbed my wrist. "Be careful." She said giving me a very serious look. I shook my head as Draco grabbed my hand pulling me out the classroom. "First off I would like to personally congratulate you on your engagement." Snape paused looking at Draco as my eyes widen. "How did you know?" I asked. "Word spreads around the school and I think your forget often I'm close with the Malfoys, Miss Lindsford." Snape said bringing his glance to me. "Right." I said hiding my blushing face in draco's arm. "Second, you need to stop disturbing my class. Both your detentions are forgiven for the day." Snape said and walked back into the classroom. I looked at Draco who was laughing at y still red face. He gave me a small kiss and we walked back into class.

"I still think your wrong." Ron said as we walked to gryffindor common. "Since when have I been wrong?" Hermoine asked. "Never." Harry butted in. "Exactly." Hermoine said smirking at Ron. He rolled his eyes and took a seat by the fireplace. A couple minutes later you could probably hear my screaming from miles. "This is absolutely ridiculous!" I shouted throwing my books across the common. "Its not that hard Rebekah." Hermione said shaking her head at me. I rolled my eyes rest my head on hand. "Don't overwork yourself Bekah." A voice creep up behind me. I knew it was Draco once he leaned over to kiss my cheek. "How did you get in here?" Harry asked sitting up at the sight of Draco Malfoy in the gryffindor common room. "The door." Draco said being smart. "Knock it off!" I said looking up at him. Draco sat next to me on the floor. "I have to get this done." I said grabbing my papers and books I threw just minutes ago. "What class?" Draco asked looking at my papers. "Transfiguration, to write an essay on the Principles of Re-Materialization." I  said with a dramatic sigh.  Draco chuckled. "What's so funny Malfoy?" I asked looking at Draco who was now laying on the ground. "Your just adorable when you're angry." Draco said with his eyes closed. I shook my head and looked at Hermoine who was watching us. "Harry you decent at Transfiguration, come help me." I said waving him to the floor. Harry rolled his eyes and made his way to the floor. After about half an hour of explaining things to me I finally understood. "Thank you." I said giving him a hug. "No problem." Harry said and went back to his own work. While writing my essay Draco moved so his head was now resting on my lap. I played with his hair in between writing.  I trio didn't talk to Draco at all, they would talk to me though and just act like he wasn't even there.