Chapter Sixteen

I woke up and looked out the window, careful not to wake Draco. The leaves on the ground were brown and red, the ones in the trees orange or red, it was beautiful outside. I stared out the window until I heard Draco moving. "Morning darling." Draco said stretching his arms. He always had the cutest morning voice. I smiled at him. "Morning." i replied turning y head back at window. Draco got up and stood next to me. "I already smell dinner at 9 in the morning." Draco chuckled. "I guess it takes a while to cook." I said running my fingers through his hair as he leaned his on on my shoulder. I started walking towards the door. "Where are you going?" Draco asked. "To see if Ivan is up." I said in a whisper, the words not wanting to form. Draco grabbed y hand as we went together. I peaked in and saw him reading a book. "Hey," I said in a soft voice. "You sound sick." Ivan said making a face. "My throats a little sore, it's not bad if I talk softly." I said smiling. Ivan shot a glance at Draco as Draco looked at me concerned. "Do you want some water?" Draco asked me. "I'll get it in a minute." i said, Draco walked out of throom, probably getting water. "He actually cares for you." Ivan said. "I mean i would hope so, he told me he loves me multiple times, I'd hope its true." I laugh slightly, Ivan smiled. Draco walked back in with water and handed into me. I mouthed thank you and took a drink. I didn't say much more to Ivan and I walked out to get ready for the day. I found a mauve dress in the closet, Draco must have hung it up. I curled my hair and twisted some pieces back. "You look lovely Bekah." Draco said walking in the bathroom with a black suit on. "You don't look half bad yourself Malfoy." I said wrapping my arms around him. I gave Draco a small kiss and he pulled away. "I have somewhere to take you today." he said smirking "Where would that be?" I asked "It's a surprise." Draco winked and walked away, I saw him walk down the stairs. I continued getting ready and instantly stopped when I saw spider on the windowsill. "Bloody hell, thats a big spider." I mumbled. "Draco!" I shouted from the bathroom. No response. "Draco!" I shouted again. "Malfoy!" I shout a little louder. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. "Are you okay?" Draco asked walking into the bathroom. I pointed to the window. "Spider." I said. Draco laughed and pushed past me, opening the window he flicked the spider out. "Thank you." i said giving a sigh of relief. I walked down stairs with Draco and saw my mother sitting in the living area with Narcissa, I then turned my head to see my father. I looked at Draco. "Why the hell is he here?" I asked backing up. My mother stood up and rushed towards me. "Who darling?" my mother said. I pointed to the corner of the room but nothing was there. I swear to you I just father." I looked at Draco who looked at me like I was crazy. "You all didn't see him?" I asked. "Darling are yo feeling well?" My mother asked. "I'm fine." I said backing up to go get some water. "My mind was playing tricks on me, that's all." I thought. "I told my mother we'd be back before dinner." Draco said and took my hand to the car. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see." Draco smiled turning up the radio as the song  'A Nova Vida' played. It felt like a movie driving to a place I didn't know, putting full trust in Draco. 

Draco pulled into an empty field and spread out a blanket. "Why couldn't e do this and the Manor?" I asked. "It's not the same, look around." Draco said. I looked around realizing how quiet and calm it was outside the trees in the woods that sat a few feet away looked beautiful. "Wow.." I mumbled. "I see what you mean." I said smiling. Draco grabbed my arm and lead me into the woods. We walked around and I started chasing him as he ran through the trees. I found myself in a small clearing. "Where are you?" I called out. Someone came up behind me and grabbing my hips. I screamed, then reached for my wand, realizing I didn't have it with me. I turned to see Draco laughing. "That wasn't funny!" I shouted punching Draco's arm. We walked back to the car and he open the back of car and we laid with a blanket over us admiring the nature. I checked the time and sat up. "We should head home, dinner will be done soon." I said climbing to the front of the car. Draco laughed. "So difficult Lindsford." He said getting out the car and shutting the back. he started the car and we drove away. Draco's favorite song came on and he turned to looked at me, turning the radio i sighed. "Here we go." I said. He began singing the words and over exaggerating everything. I laughed at the sight of him. "I love you." I said shaking my head. "I know." Draco sighed turning down the radio as the song was over. he rest his hand on thigh and set my hand on top of his. We arrived back making it just in time for dinner. "Where'd you two head off to?" Narcissa asked. "Nowhere too special." Draco said pushing in my chair and taking a seat next to me. As dinner began we all sat quietly as Lucius speak of thanks. I throat was still sore but much better then it was this morning. I had a slight headache but it was fine. We all began to eat and make small talk. I zoned out for a while. "Bekah?" Draco waved his hand in front of my face. "hmm?" I said turning to looked him. "Sorry I zoned out." I laughed and Ivan rolled his eyes. I tilted my head at him. "The attitude." I said rolling my eyes back. I stood up to grab my mother a glass of water. "Claire?" I said dropping the glass and falling to my knees. Draco rushed over to me, Narcissa looked at mother who had a tear roll down her cheek. "Whos Clare?" Lucius asked standing next to Draco now. "Her older sister, she passed away when Rebekah was 7, 8 years ago." my mother said grabbing my face. "You don't see her?" I said turning to everyone. "Bekah, nobody's there." Draco said helping me up. "She was right there.." My voice trailed off looking at my other. "She's burning up." Draco said picking me up and taking me upstairs. The last thing I remember is seeing Hermoine at the end of my bed. "Hermoine?" I said and then blacked out.