Chapter Two

The rest of the week flew by and I finally had a moment to think. "Hermoine, Do you think Draco has been acting different?" I asked. "A little bit, your probably just paranoid because your crushing on him." Hermoine said with a smile. i rolled my eyes and pulled on a sweater. "I'm going on a walk." I said. Hermoine nodded her head and continued reading. I walked through the forest and then it started to rain. "Seriously!" I shouted and ran towards shelter. I leaned against a window ledge and watched the rain. I didn't even notice Draco had stood right next to me. I started humming. "That sounds nice." Draco said. I Jumped back look next to me. "You scared me! I didn't see you stand next me." I said stepping back where I was standing. "Wasn't my intention." Draco chuckled. "Its fine, what are you doing out here anyway?" I asked. "I was walking around, I got bored. What about you?" Draco said shrugging his shoulders. "I was walking outside and it started to rain." I said showing my wet shirt with a little giggle. Draco handed me his jacket. I looked at him confused at first. "Take it." He said. I put the jacket on and tried not to blush, but it only made me blush harder. Draco laughed. We sat down by the window and talked for hours. it felt like we were there forever. when i got up to leave I look at Draco. "Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked. "I'm not. Your dreaming." Draco teased and began to walk away. I rolled my eyes and went back to my room. "Where were you?" Hermoine asked as I walked inside. Hermoine sat up then dropped her book. "Who's jacket is that?" Hermoine said standing up slowly. "Crap! Lets just say I ran into Draco and we talk for a while after I got caught in the rain." I said taking the jacket off. "So its Draco's jacket?" Hermoine said. "Yes Hermoine, I forgot to give it back. I'll give Draco his jacket tomorrow." I said grabbing clothes to change into. The next day after lunch I grabbed Draco's jacket from my room and went to give it to him on the way to History of Magic. "Draco!" I shouted running towards him to catch up. "Your jacket." I said trying to catch my breathe. "Oh I was wondering when you where going to give that back." Draco snickered. I rolled my eyes as Draco took the jacket from me. Hermoine was walking with Ron when she saw me talking to Draco. I saw her out of the coroner of my eye making faces and laughing. "Well..I better go." I said pointing towards Hermoine. Draco laughed and walked away. "Are guys a thing?" Ron asked. "No!" I shouted at him. "Do you wanna be?" Ron added. "Y-NO!" I said switching my answer. they laughed and we walked to class. Harry came running towards us. "Harry! You almost made me fall!" Hermoine shouted smacking him with her book.  Ron and I laughed. "Look!" Harry held out a poster about the Yule Ball. "and?" I asked. "We're finally old enough to go!" harry said. Hermoine smiled at me. "No." i said hiding my bright red cheeks. "We're going." Hermoine said looking at the three of us. Everyone cheered while I rolled my eyes back and walked to class.  As I sat down I wondered if Draco would ask me to the me ball. "That's stupid he doesn't even like me! But he doesn't hate me either, we talked for hours the other day! hes been nice to me lately. NO! pull yourself together." i thought not focusing on class at all. "Miss Lindsford, Are you paying attention?" Professor Binns asked.  I jumped a bit. "Yes, sorry professor." I said smiling. Later that day Ron decided he was going to drag you and Hermoine to the quidditch game to watch Harry play. "This is dumb, I could be studying right now!" Hermoine said as we sat down. "We're here to support Harry, right Rebekah?" Ron said. i wasn't paying attention when I noticed that a jersey read Malfoy on the other team. "Right Rebekah!?" Ron shouted in my face. "Right!" I said looking back at them. "Shes looking at Malfoy again." Hermoine said. "Rebekah I told you before and I'll you again, Draco Malfoy is bad news." Ron said. "Yeah I know but hes been..sweet.." I said my voice trailing off. "And she thinks hes hot." Hermoine added shoving something in her mouth. "Yeah and hes hot." I said laughing, Ron and Hermoine joined in. A few minutes later I was day dreaming again. "Ron watch this." Hermoine said. "Rebekah? Is Snape cute?" Hermoine giggled. I shook my head. Ron and Hermoine busted out laughing. I regained myself. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." Ron said he they stopped laughing. After the game was over Gryffindor lost and Slytherin won. We waited by the door for Harry so we could tell him he played well. "Its only October why is it so cold!" I said crossing my arms. "Because it is Rebekah." Ron said. When Draco walked past us through the door I looked up and he gave a quick a smile. "Harry!" Ron said. Harry finally walked by and we all went back to the common.  "Took you long enough, Its freezing out there." I said rubbing my hands together. "Rebekah, its seriously not that cold out." Hermoine said. "I'm just going to bed." I said walking into Hermoine and I's room. I changed my clothes and went to bed, but got up shortly after because I was hot. "Great." I mumbled. Hermoine sat up in bed. 'What?" she said rubbing her eyes. "I have a fever, I'm sick." I stuck out my tongue and crawled back into bed. Around 2 am i got up because I couldn't sleep, I decided to walk around to tire myself out. I had to be quite so no one would hear. the last thing I needed was detention.  i headed back to the commons and saw Draco sitting on the chair. "Draco? What are you dong here?" I said. "What are you doing here?" Draco replied. I started to stumble. "Rebekah are you okay?" Draco asked standing up.  "i'm f-fine." i said walking to hat i thought was my room. The last thing I remember was passing out and then Draco yelled my name. I woke up in a room I've never seen before. "Where am I?" I said sitting up in what I soon realized as a bed. "My room." A voice called out. I turned to see Draco in the coroner of the room. "how did I get here?" I asked. "You don't remember?" Draco asked. I shook my head. "Last night you came into Slytherin common and asked me what i was doing then you proceeded to try to walk into Pansy room, and before you reached the door you passed out." Draco said handing me a water. "Oh, Sorry about that...I had a fever last night." I said rubbing the side of my face. "yeah I know, your welcome by the way, i got your fever to go down." Draco said and he walked out of the room. "Wait!" I shouted. Draco walked backed in. 'What?" he said rolling his eyes. "Where are you going?" I asked. "uh, class, and no before you ask you can't go. Your sick." Draco said. My jaw dropped a bit and I flopped back down. Once Draco left I realized where I was I finally processed the fact that i was till laying in Draco Malfoy's bed. "Bloody hell." I said debating if I should leave or not. I decided to stay, I didn't really feel like moving. I laid there until fell back asleep.