Chapter Eight

Draco and I have been dating publicly for a month now. Nothing bad has happened, yet. "Okay so basically Snape said that I need to be more careful, but it wasn't my fault." Harry said as I joined the trio in the hall. 'Wait what happened?" I asked looking at Harry. "A potion blew up in his face today!" Ron shouted. I started laughing with Ron. "Where were you today? I didn't see you or Draco in potions this morning." Hermoine asked. My eyes got big and started blushing. "That's disgusting." Hermione said making a face and then looking at Harry. I wasn't going to tell them where I was this morning, but they think they figured it out. "So you skipped class to screw Malfoy?" Ron asked. "Bloody hell Ron, keep it down!" I shouted at him. "What she meant was, no we didn't skipped class so she could screw me Weasley." Draco stepped in, walking next to me now. "Then what did you do?" Hermoine asked. "I made her pack her bags for spring break." Draco said. "Draco is taking me to the manor to meet his parents." I said widening my eyes with a smile. "You can't do that, She'll be dead." Harry said. "She'll be fine Potter! I won't let them hurt her." Draco said looking at me, I bit my lip and smiled. "I'll be fine, I promise." I said. Today was the last day of classes before break and in all honesty I was terrified to meet his parents. I knew they hated me. After our last classes we grabbed our things and got on the train. Draco's parents were going to pick us up at the platform. Draco could tell i was nervous. he grabbed my hand. "It'll be okay Bekah, your safe with me." Draco said as he kissed my cheek. I shook my head "I know." I faked a smiled. I rested my head against the cold window, there was still snow on the ground, but it would melt soon. I mean it was the end of March. We got off the bus and grabbed our things. I saw Lucius and Narcissa waiting for us. "My mother will probably hug you, try not to make eye contact with father." Draco said and grabbed my hand. I shook my head and looked down. "Your fine Rebekah." I said to myself. We walked over and Draco was right his mother instantly swooped me up in hug. "You must be Rebekah." Narcissa said. I smiled and shook my head. Lucius looked at me weird, I knew he didn't want Draco and I together. "Draco." Lucius said. "Hello Father." I noticed change in Draco I could tell he was nervous as he let go of my hand to hug his parents. I quickly grabbed it back when he finished. Draco smiled and turned to look me. "Your fine." he mouth and let out a small laugh. 

When we arrived at the manor Narcissa had the house elves to take out things to our room. I was shocked to heat her say "our". Narcissa looked back at Draco and I. "I hope you don't mind sharing, Draco said it probably make you feel better. This house can be unsettling sometimes." Narcissa smiled and told Draco to show me around. "Your mum seems nice." I said walking up the stairs with Draco. I didn't realize I was holding onto his arm. "She probably thinks your terrified." Draco laughed. "Why?" I asked. Draco point to the arm I was holding on to for dear life. "Oh I didn't realize." I said letting go of his arm. He opened the door to a big room with a giant bed tot he side. The room was dark with gold, sliver, and some emerald accents. "Is this you?" I said holding up a picture. Draco rolled his eyes. "Yes." He said with a sigh. "You were so cute, what happened?" I joked around with him.  "Don't play with me Bekah." Draco said backing me into a wall. "Draco, your parents are downstairs. No." I said trying to move away. Draco picked me up and threw me onto his bed. I hid under the blankets laughing. "I love you." Draco said laying next to me while pulling blankets from my head. I popped my head up and told him I love him too and kissed him. Draco smiled against my lips. There was a knock at the door I, I darted to other side of the bed. "Come in!" Draco said. We watched as the door opened. I was relived to see it was just Narcissa. She smiled, and walked into the room. "You two are adorable." She said as Draco reached for my hand. I blushed and looked at Draco as he pulled e closer to him, I laughed. Narcissa smiled seeing her son happy. "Dinner will be ready shortly." She said and walked out. About 25 minutes later Draco and I walked down for dinner. "So tell me about yourself Rebekah." Lucius said, I got nervous when he spoke. I looked at Draco who shook his telling me it was okay. "I have a younger brother, Ivan, Its just my mother when we're at Hogwarts. My father disappeared when I was 4." I said biting my lip. "I hear you a half-blood, correct?" Lucius added. "Um, yes." I said. "father or mother?" Lucius asked. "My father was the wizard." I said. "How did you and Draco meet?" Narcissa asked. Draco held in a laugh. I kicked him under the table. "I guess we first when he was picking on Harry." I said. "other, I've told you before she used to hate me." Draco added on. I looked at Draco as my jaw dropped. "No, no, no, no, you hated me. I clearly remember the pushing me down the stairs and constant picking on me." I said turning my head back towards Narcissa. She and Lucius raised the eyebrows and looked at each other, then at their son. "I will admit, I wasn't the nicest back then." He said blushing. "It's fine, I never took it too serious, and plus I got him back." I smirked at Draco. After dinner was over Draco and I got ready for bed. I decided to shower and when I got out I saw Draco standing on the balcony. I went to grab my pajama bag and realized I left it on the train. "Shit." I said to myself. "Draco..?" I said peeking out the balcony doors in a towel. "Can i wear a t shirt?" I said crunching my face. "Sure, where are your clothes?" he asked walking inside. "Well um, I ay have forgot the on the train?" I said. Draco's eyes widened. "Of course you did, help yourself." Draco said and opened the closet door to his clothes. I grabbed a t-shirt and just stayed in that. I started brushing my hair but Draco took the brush from me. "Sit down." He said taking a seat on his bed. I sat in front of him and he began brushing my hair. "Your such a softie." I said tuning to face him. "Would you quit moving!" Draco said lightly tapping my head with the brush. Narcissa walked in to tell us goodnight and smiled when she saw what Draco was doing. I didn't realize her at first and just began talking about completely random stuff. "Oh.." I said looking up, I could hear Draco laughing quietly behind me. "Goodnight children." She said and left room.