Chapter Ten

Draco and I returned to Hogwarts today and honestly I was excited to go back. "Well have you and your mother over in the summer Rebekah, We can't wait to meet her." Narcissa smiled as Draco and I boarded the train. I tried to forget about my father. I saw the trio sitting and convinced Draco to join them. "Oh Thank god your alive!" Hermoine said. I laughed and looked at Draco. "How was it?" Ron asked. "Interesting, but I had fun." I said, we all talked about our breaks. Ron and I fell asleep and when we woke up drawings on our faces. "What the hell?" I said looking at Harry and Draco who laughing. When we arrived back to Hogwarts we unpacked. I saw my brother and went to hug him. "Get off me Rebekah!" Ivan said pushing me away. "I missed you though!" I said. "Shouldn't of went to your boyfriends house then." Ivan smirked. "Oh shut up!" I pulled Ivan into a hug and screamed when I turned back around. "Draco! I told you to stop sneaking up on me." I said looking back at my brother. Ivan mean mugged Draco and he laughed. "I was just coming to see you, but it looks like your talking with another man." Draco looked away. "I'm her brother dipshit!" Ivan snapped. "Ivan! Language!" I said. I told my brother goodbye and Draco and I walked back into my room where Hermione was reading. "Apparently my brother swears now!" I said to Hermione. I heard Draco shut the door. "Oh come on Rebekah we all started swearing when we were that age!" Hermoine said. I laughed and Draco messed my hair. "I have to go help Ron and Harry unpack." Hermoine stood up and walked away. Draco turned me around and started kissing me. We started making out but it didn't go any farther. 

"Happy Birthday!" I woke up to the trio screaming in my face. "Urgh." I grunted and put the pillow over my head.  I got ready for classes and walked with the trio to breakfast. "Guess who?" A voice said as their hands covered my eyes. I grabbed the hands and turned around to kiss Draco. "Happy birthday love." Draco said putting an emerald necklace around my neck. "Its beautiful." I said hugging him. I saw Hermoine smile, I knew deep down she loved Draco for me. "How old are you again, 51?" Ron asked jokingly. "15. You dyslexic ginger."  I joked back. Ron rolled his eyes. "I thought we said no more ginger jokes?" Harry said looking at me. "Its my birthday." I said winking. Harry shook his head and Draco held in a smile. We got to breakfast and Draco sat with the trio and I, I was shocked to see that, figured because it was my birthday. We all laughed and then walked to potions. Class honestly flew by, only one person got detention today, that's a new record for Snape and his detention giving. I got a call from mother at the end of the day, wishing me happy birthday. Then we talked for a while, Draco came in and laid on my lap while I was on the phone. "Hello Mrs. Lindsford." Draco said lifting his head a bit. I laughed and asked my mother if she heard him. We said our goodbyes and hung up. I started playing with Draco's hair. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah I just want to lay with you." Draco said. I stood up and crawled over Draco to lay down in my bed. "Come here." I said holding my arms out. Draco curled up next to me and I began to play with his hair again. We fell asleep after awhile. I was expecting to wake up with Draco gone, but he was still there in the morning. "Draco, we have to get ready." I whispered in his ear. I got out of bed and got dressed, when i finished brushing y teeth, I walked out o the bathroom and saw Draco had left. Probably to go get dressed. "Today we'll be working with Veritaserum, Mr. Potter, tell the class about Veritaserum." Snape said. Harry looked around then back at Snape. "Veritaserum is a powerful truth serum. The potion effectively forces the drinker to answer any questions put to them truthfully." Harry said. "Good job Mr. Potter, Today you will be making Veritaserum with the person sitting next to you, then you will test it." Snape said. Draco and I got to work right away. "No that's too much!" I said smacking something out of his hand. Draco rolled his eyes. "Quit sassing me Malfoy." I said rolling my eyes back. "Lindsford, Malfoy, are you finished?" Snape asked. "Yes." I said smiling. "Test it." Snape walked away. I made Draco drink it and he made a gross face. I decided to ask a simple question. "Do you love me?" I asked.  Draco looked at me. "I love you Rebekah, I've never loved anyone the way I love you." Draco looked at the floor then back at me, his face red. "I love you too." I said smiling at Draco. After class was dismissed we headed to out next classes. It was almost April, which means we had two months left of school and the entire summer my family would be at the Malfoys. I completely forgot about my father. "Ah!" I screamed, the whole school could probably hear me. I smacked Fred and George. The twins started laughing. "That's not even funny!" I shouted at them. The twins decided to pull a prank on me. I saw what looked like, Ron and Hermoine in bed, thankfully it wasn't I almost cried. "Sorry Rebek!" The twins walked away laughing. I shook my head at them. The twins were like older brothers to me and I a little sister to them. They always messed with me, Harry and Hermoine. "Hey!" I said as Hermoine walked in. "Help me with homework?" I asked with a laugh. "Sure, why not!" Hermoine said and sat down next to me on the floor and we began to work.